Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

I was correct pn the brother, but not on the couch. She apparently rates a bedroom of her own.

In 37 Rhona mentions her parent's place, but may have only been as a possible option of where to live, but 15 minutes is too far for her tastes.

In 35 she does say she's staying with one of her other brothers, but in 37, as I've mentioned, she does sound desperate for extra money

Okay, I stand corrected. BTW, I think living 15 minutes from work is about ideal. I've lived closer (5 minutes) and farther (30 minutes) but a 15 minute drive in relaxes you without getting you too anxious or depressed.

New chapter tomorrow :)

Thanks, Joe! Judging by all the theories, this is going to be the most anticipated chapter (and saga) yet.

Something I've been wondering-- Are you going to keep the storyline in real time? That is, write for another two years until Jack and Kayla graduate? What then? End it or maybe skip over their college years and pick up after they're out on their own? If Jack studies theatre acting and Kayla veterinary science then they almost certainly won't be going to the same school.

Whatever you decide to do, it's been great so far. Thank you!

Chapter 38 is posted :)

Just realized...this chapter is kind of a milestone. I've posted exactly as many chapters on this site as I had on xnxx. Well...technically. Chapter 19 was only up on xnxx for about a day before I got the death threat and had to take it down. So I guess you could say that I've now officially posted more chapters on this site but, either way, a big, big thank-you to AFF for being as helpful and user-friendly as it has been and giving me a place to tell my story where I don't have to worry about threats and trolls all the time :)

Hope you all enjoy the chapter. Weird that we're back in school but this year promises to be a big one! See you soon! :D

I'm starting to not like Becca as much. I understand why she's like that but still

She does seem quite protective. We don't actually know that much about her, and often, they Becca and Craig aren't hanging with the group. I'm inclined to agree somewhat with you. Not the biggest fan.

My thoughts upon reading this chapter: (spoilers below (duh))

I'm glad we finally got to meet Kelly. That was interesting. The dynamic between Alan and Amanda seems to have improved, which is nice to see.

If there's one thing I've learned that I can attribute to my deductive reasoning skills, it's that of a character gets a name, they'll usually be important. And Joe was dropping names left & right. The fact that they guy in the locker next to him got a name and was mentioned twice makes me think he's got a bigger role to play. Those people in his cooking class? Not the last we'll see of them.

Also, IMO, the Rhona running the ring theory gained some points that chapter. The fact that Rhona's brother always seemed to mention her and that his friends revered her makes me think she can get them involved.

reading Rohona character is becoming addictive.i actually missed her in this chapter :)

Jack~Kyla scenes are becoming interesting and kinky,i like when she dominates Jack.keep it up ;)

Jessica best suits the evil villian.evil and beatiful and with brains to match. a leathal combination.

Or may be new characters are Jessica's pawns around Jack,as she builds here trapping web around him.She tried to get his help nicely but no success.Now she will try it by hard way.

interesting theory about Mrs.Catwright as undercover agent to catch the ring and she may need Jack's help.On her request Jack may say yes to helping Jessica and meanwhile discover the ring.

Also, IMO, the Rhona running the ring theory gained some points that chapter. The fact that Rhona's brother always seemed to mention her and that his friends revered her makes me think she can get them involved.

I still don't see Rhona running the ring, but I totally see her desperate for money show she can live on her own causing her, as a college girl, to get recruited into it, and now being turned to work as a recruiter. She's got the type of dominant personality to rise in the ranks.

I still don't see Rhona running the ring, but I totally see her desperate for money show she can live on her own causing her, as a college girl, to get recruited into it, and now being turned to work as a recruiter. She's got the type of dominant personality to rise in the ranks.

OR, she could be a middle-woman?

Yesterday I was sick and off work, and spent my time reading the new chapter. As my wife and daughter had to be away for the afternoon, it fell to me to take the girls to cheerleading practice at the middle school. That little trip enhanced the reading of Jack's first day of his junior year and helped bring back a lot of memories.

The high school football team was out on the field practicing and the middle school girls were practicing basketball in the gym. As I was dropping our girls off, some post-pubescent cheerleaders walked by, with some legs that definitely needed checking out in another five years.

Not feeling well, I didn't take well to the heat of the sun as I had to wait a few minutes before returning home, and soon I had to search out the little boy's room. The gym had been added since I went to school there, but once I was in the main building many things were familiar but others had changed in the 40 years since I had attended. The industrial arts room was still in the basement level, but had moved into the gym wing. The hallway outside was still filled with the smell of charred wood. I passed the auditorium, which in my day had been located under the original gym, but found the cafeteria had been converted into a store room. The rest room, however, didn't look like it had changed one bit since I had last used it.

In my day we didn't have A/B days in the numbered grades. I was introduced to them in college, but my kids had them from their first year of multiple teachers when they went to school in northern Virginia. I also never used a backpack, I and everyone else carried our needed books on our arms. This generation is such a bunch of namby-pambies, get the F off my lawn!!

And gourmet cooking - back in my day we had Home Economics ("Home-Ec"), which was an elective predominately chosen by girls preparing to be housewives. I know, so sexist.

Oh - and why is Shannon "so short" when her eyes are level with Jack's nose? I'm only 5-9, but the top of the head of average girl comes to my mouth. If her head fits under my chin she's short; under my shoulder, damn short. I confirmed this again picking the boy up later in the evening from his 4th grade football practice, as I walked through the crowd of moms and grandmoms.

OR, she could be a middle-woman?

right, once Rhona joined the group she rose to middle management, where she may spend less time on her back and more time recruiting other girls to do the grunt work.

Edited by Joe Long

right, once Rhona joined the group she rose to middle management, where she may spend less time on her back and more time recruiting other girls to do the grunt work.

But it doesn't make any sense, Joe said that he made Rhona on a RL friend of his, why would you make a character who's a prostitute or involved with them, on a close and special friend that you care about?

But it doesn't make any sense, Joe said that he made Rhona on a RL friend of his, why would you make a character who's a prostitute or involved with them, on a close and special friend that you care about?

You're correct, unless he hopes the friend doesn't read the story!

It's fiction, characters are inspired by real people, but they also aren't 100% correlated with those real people. Of course, as you pointed out, if a character strays too far, it could be insulting to that real person if they found out, and might not take "artistic license" or "it's fiction" as a valid excuse. However, in the story, Jack's had willing sex with his first cousin and his sister had a relationship with their brother and forced a BJ on Jack. Were either Amanda or Tara based, at least in part, on people the author knows or is related to? There have been places and names mentioned in the story that lead me to suspect that Tara is inspired by someone. All of the main characters in my story (a dozen?) are inspired by a real person. I recreate the essence of my relationships with them. Some of the events in my story actually happened, others did not. The real person could look at their "character" and recognize things that happened, but also see others that they won't recognize, because that event was from a different real person or totally fictional. Hannah's about 50% a girlfriend of mine, about 30% a cousin of mine, about 20% several other girls I knew along the way, including my wife.

I also never used a backpack, I and everyone else carried our needed books on our arms. This generation is such a bunch of namby-pambies, get the F off my lawn!!

I used one back in the mid-'70s as I always rode my 10-speed to school if they weren't calling for rain or snow. The choice of backpacks in those days was pretty thin but I picked up a Vietnam-era ALICE pack at Goldfish Army-Navy store in downtown Cleveland-- OD green and made of ripstop nylon. It was pretty damn neat as it had two large inside compartments for notebooks and textbooks and three exterior compartments for just about anything else. Completely water resistant and totally secure. No way would your SR-50 fall out and cause you to cry like a 6-year old girl. [For those of you who don't know, the Texas Instruments SR-50 was one of the first "slide rule" calculators and worth risking your life for.]

Anyway, my homeroom and locker were at one end of the "old" wing of my high school and the majority of my classes were in the newer sections so I got into the habit of having a before-lunch and after-lunch book load so just needed to hit my locker twice a day. Never caught any crap about my backpack and more than a few guys asked me, "where the hell did you get that?"

Edited by Chester57

I always use one, my school was still fairly new so there wasn't much space for lockers, the 100 or so that they had were given to first years (year 8's for mainland england) (11-12 year olds for Americans/Canadians because I don't understand the grade system haha) so once you left first year you had to just suck it up and carry all your books for the day with you. Unless you didn't have homework, then teachers generally let you leave your book in class.

I used one back in the mid-'70s as I always rode my 10-speed to school if they weren't calling for rain or snow. The choice of backpacks in those days was pretty thin but I picked up a Vietnam-era ALICE pack at Goldfish Army-Navy store in downtown Cleveland-- OD green and made of ripstop nylon. It was pretty damn neat as it had two large inside compartments for notebooks and textbooks and three exterior compartments for just about anything else. Completely water resistant and totally secure. No way would your SR-50 fall out and cause you to cry like a 6-year old girl. [For those of you who don't know, the Texas Instruments SR-50 was one of the first "slide rule" calculators and worth risking your life for.]

Almost exactly my setup, although my dad's OD bag was Korean era. I biked my senior year, with the bag strapped to the center bar. That night have also been my brand of calculator. Mine had these little magnetic strips that could save a few bits of code in order to store a formula. Sucker cost $300.

Edited by Joe Long

I always use one, my school was still fairly new so there wasn't much space for lockers, the 100 or so that they had were given to first years (year 8's for mainland england) (11-12 year olds for Americans/Canadians because I don't understand the grade system haha) so once you left first year you had to just suck it up and carry all your books for the day with you. Unless you didn't have homework, then teachers generally let you leave your book in class.

In my day, elementary schools covered Kindergarten thru 6th grade (ages 5 thru 11 at the beginning of the school year). Junior High was 7th to 9th (12 to 14) and Senior High was 10th to 12th (15 to 17).

Later trends became Elementary K-4th, Middle School 5th-8th, High school 9th-12th.

However, kids did their biggest growth spurts beginning around 7th grade, so to me 7th & 8th seemed closer physically & socially to 9th than the 5th & 6th, who were always kids.

Our area has been suffering from loss of population, so within a year or two the elementary will go back to K-6th and the High School will be 7th-12th, with them tearing down the current middle school. There are already several districts around here with 7th to 12th in the same building to save costs on land and construction.

Almost exactly my setup, although my dad's OD bag was Korean era. I biked my senior year, with the bag strapped to the center bar. That night have also been my brand of calculator. Mine had these little magnetic strips that could save a few bits of code in order to store a formula. Sucker cost $300.

Hmm... that sounds more like a Hewlett-Packard. HP-25 maybe? In college I had an HP-33E that had some internal memory. Funny when you think about it. We would go down the halls with those things hanging from our belts like we were Matt Dillon walking the streets of Dodge.

Hmm... that sounds more like a Hewlett-Packard. HP-25 maybe? In college I had an HP-33E that had some internal memory. Funny when you think about it. We would go down the halls with those things hanging from our belts like we were Matt Dillon walking the streets of Dodge.

HP! I believe it was.

After a few years of marriage I scraped up $1000 to go down to Radio Shack to get my first PC, with 64K of RAM and no HD

After a few years of marriage I scraped up $1000 to go down to Radio Shack to get my first PC, with 64K of RAM and no HD

Had one of those as well! Dual disk drives, 300 bps modem and a daisy wheel printer. I donated it all to the Smithsonian-- along with my Pickett slide rule.

Sex scene was crazy. I don't smoke, but even I needed a cigarette after reading that. I know this is fictional. I still want to know where girls like this were when I was in high school.

Now for the crazy guesses.

Joe likes building things and he desperately wants to blow something up. He is the one that builds the pipe bomb just to prove to the group that he can.

Or, the guy from cooking class builds the pipe bomb after school in the kitchen classroom.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.