Click Here!

Old account - lost email address

Guest LostMember

Guest LostMember

Hi,

I started an old account back in 2005, I haven't been on it for a long time and I was wanting to go through the five stories I have on there and delete the old account, but for the life of me I can't remember the email address I was using at the time, I have tried all of the ones that I can remember and none of them seem to be working to reset my password.

The name of the account is The_Dark_Knight with 5 stories written in the Devil May Cry section (I think I might have gone under Morwen_Esteliel or something similar under the same account before changing it) it was so long ago though. The date of the last thing I edited was 4th July 2006, it must have been one of the last times I logged on.

The possible email addresses that it could have been are:

morwenesteliel@aol.com (which is the email address for another account I started in 2007)

morwenya@hotmail.co.uk (inactive)

mezz002@hotmail.com (inactive and deleted)

(there might have been a yahoo email address but I can't remember that far back)

There are two other email addresses but I think these two were much later than when I set the account up:

chaosofnightmares@gmail.com (inactive and deleted)

daeadecarminis@gmail.com (inactive but accessable)

My current email address is dominafabulas@gmail.com

Any help to shed light on this mystery would be greatly appreciated.

Guest Newmemberfeelingstupid

Same poster as above. I've been working too hard and forgot to open up one of my stories to see my email address right there. Sorry.

New problem:

I am unable to access that email address vergilxdante@yahoo.co.uk to reset my password.

Help would be appreciated on that matter, thanks.

Hi,

If you have a new archive account, we could merge the accounts as another option, which would save you having to request an account deletion of the old account. We'd just need the info on the new account. :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.