Click Here!

Harry/Draco

Guest Love_4_Draco_always

Hi all,

I have been searching for this fic for ages, and it's really bugging me that i cant find it.

All I can remember is that towards the end Harry gets upset with Draco about something (this possibly had something to do with Remus's death?) and Ron tells Draco that he knew Draco would hurt Harry, and Harry doesn't want anything to do with him anymore, which isn't true. Draco believes Ron and gets very depressed. He avoids Harry, but Harry's trying to talk to him to tell him he still loves him. Harry and Dumbledore have a talk and while they're talking Harry gets a letter from Draco and they find out he attempted suicide. Harry finds out what Ron told Draco and tells Draco he's stupid for believing him.

Thank you so much for any help!! I hope someone knows what im talking about

(also if anyone can suggest any fics where draco attempts suicide and harry saves him i would really appreciate it)

thanks again :)

Guest Guest
Hi all,

I have been searching for this fic for ages, and it's really bugging me that i cant find it.

All I can remember is that towards the end Harry gets upset with Draco about something (this possibly had something to do with Remus's death?) and Ron tells Draco that he knew Draco would hurt Harry, and Harry doesn't want anything to do with him anymore, which isn't true. Draco believes Ron and gets very depressed. He avoids Harry, but Harry's trying to talk to him to tell him he still loves him. Harry and Dumbledore have a talk and while they're talking Harry gets a letter from Draco and they find out he attempted suicide. Harry finds out what Ron told Draco and tells Draco he's stupid for believing him.

Thank you so much for any help!! I hope someone knows what im talking about

(also if anyone can suggest any fics where draco attempts suicide and harry saves him i would really appreciate it)

thanks again :)

Probably NO WAY OUT by knightmare_shad (she has an account on insanejournal.). It's a crossover with Highlander.

Probably NO WAY OUT by knightmare_shad (she has an account on insanejournal.). It's a crossover with Highlander.

Hi thanks i'll check this out and see if its the right fic you dont happen to have a link to the page do you?

thanks for the help

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.