Click Here!

m/m pirate story

Guest hideandgoseek

Guest hideandgoseek

I'm looking for a good slash pirate story. Ever since I read Exit Strategy I've fallen in love with sailing pirate stories and the new one shot that was just posted (A Piarate's Tale) ramped up my want for another one.

Does anyone know a good story like this?

LondonLampy has some follow-up stories to Exit Strategy, as I'm sure you know.

A quick search for "pirates" in the story summaries turned up a few. I can't personally vouch for them, but they might be what you're looking for.

Dark Harbors
Pirates, Princes, forbidden love, abduction and submission, what more could you ask for? Welcome to the world of Dark Harbors. Abuse, Anal, Angst, BDSM, Bi, B-Mod, CBT, CR, D/s, Dom, Fingering, H/C, HJ, Humil, Inc, M/M, OC, Oral, Rim, S&M, Solo, Spank, Tort, Toys, WIP
[sKBowen] Erotica > Slash - Male/Male

Out At Sea
The story, in which I'm about to tell, will not end happily, nor will it start out as so. Tis a tale, about three Pirates, and how their fates are met and shattered..... Original
[Gypsy] Original - Misc > Humour

W.R.E.C.K.
One would think that being invited to a wedding wouldn't ultimately result in siding with pirates...sequel to He's a Bastard. Anal, D/s, M/M, Voy, WIP
[Thirdly] Fantasy & Science Fiction > Slash - Male/Male

The Sea's Heart
Juniper, having found a home among pirates, gets his life turned upsidedown when he litterly blows the captain's secret out of the water. Anal, AU/AR, M/M, OC, WIP, Yaoi
[Alezrah] Original - Misc > -Slash - Male/Male

Indigo Prophecy
The tale of a young nobleman desperately trying to resist is fate while simultaneously getting thrown into a strange world way outside the homely comforts he has always known. And a group of uncouth pirates fighting to keep the world safe o Language, M/F, M/M, OC
[Keely] Fantasy & Science Fiction > General

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.