Click Here!

"Chaos Delayed". A Rambo fanfic

Melrick

Author: Melrick
Title: Chaos Delayed
Summary: Rambo is in Thailand trying to forget life, until a Thai girl reminds him there's also pleasure to be had.
Feedback: Feedback and constructive criticism much appreciated.
Fandom: Rambo
Warnings: M/F, Oral, Complete
Solo story or chaptered story: Solo
URL: http://movies.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600094972

This story was written to soothe the much wailing and gnashing of teeth of Pittwitch, lamenting the distinct lack of Rambo smut. Well, for better or worse, there's now one more!

I cannot thank you enough for giving Rambo his due. I don't know why it has always niggled at me that the poor guy never got any. This was awesome! You set the scene so very well, from the nam manao to the young girl being unable to resist the strong silent type. My favorite part, other than of course, actually getting laid, was here:

"If he’d resisted then she would have had about as much luck as trying to take a tree for a walk, but John stood and allowed himself to be pulled along the road out of the village."

I'm glad I could be even a tiny little bit muse-like to you. Again, I thank you and praise you for creating a masterful little piece for a difficult character to humanize.

Melrick Rocks! Melrick rocks! Melrick rocks!

PW

Edited by pittwitch