Click Here!

seachin for sasunaru fic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I've posted this before but since there were no replies, I guess it was bc i wasn't detailed enough. I've read this fic some time ago but I just can't seem to remember the title at all. I can only remember snippets of it but I hope this will be enough. I'm reaaallly desperate to find this fic to reread since I enjoyed it so much, so I would greatly appreciate it if someone can help me find it!

1. As far as relationships goes, Sasuke married Sakura in order to repopulate his clan or something but is obsessed over Naruto. Naruto didn't want to get in the way of their marriage so he left for i believe a 3 yr mission. When he returns, sasuke "kidnaps" him and no one sees the deed as it was during the night (maybe it rained?) and bc Naruto came back unexpectedly. Sasuke carries the unconscious Naruto through some underground tunnel leading to the Uchiha compounds where he keeps him there. No one ever suspected him to be there so no one found out and pronounced him either mia or kia.

2. I remember Sakura found them down there and saw him raping Naruto. I don't believe she ever told anyone about it. Sasuke and sakura has a kid but he never really touched her afterwards except once.

3. Naruto eventually came above ground after sakura moved out (divorce? he keeps the kid) but remains under sasuke's control.

That's the most that I remember for that fic ): I do believe this author wrote a sequel or something for the kid but again, I cannot for the life of me remember the title... I'm not even sure if I've read it here or on ff or on another fanfic site. A huge thank you to anyone who managed to find this fic in advance!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.