Click Here!

M/M slash with a Prince & polygamy

Guest Jess

I am looking for a story that was posted a while ago. It was about a kingdom that was cursed because the king said his wife and children were more beautiful then any Goddess. His wife and daughters all died and his oldest son had to marry a very unattractive but very sweet women who became baron because of the curse. The youngest prince was promised to another prince that he met and choose as a little boy but when he turns the age to be able to marry then the man never shows up (he finds out later that his father turned the man away every year). When the king dies his oldest son takes over. In order to save the kingdom he has his younger brother marry a man from each kingdom - elf/fairy prince, merman (the original chosen one), a goblin prince (?) and I'm not sure if there were more. I don't think it was ever finished but I'm not sure. I left off with the main character going to visit each husbands home land. Please let me know if anyone has a clue what this story is. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's called The Prince Bride by DerpityDerDerp. Author recently started updating the story again. Main character is named Monroe and four husbands are Zale (mer), Alston (fae), Rowan (tiger shifter), and Nicodemus (dragon). Hope this helps. :)

Link for above:

The Prince Bride. by DerpityDerDerp

The Prince Bride.

Sheltered Prince Monroe has to face war, an angry goddess, tangled politics and an evil king while adjusting to married life. He isn't sure yet if his four new husbands will help.3plus,M/M/M,Angst,Abuse,Anal,Oral,MiCD,M/F,F/F,more tags inside

Posted : 2013-07-15 -:- Edited : 2014-08-08 21:02:13 -:- Read Reviews

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.