Click Here!

Unable to reset password

Guest dragonman

Guest dragonman

I haven't actually logged in for a long time. I just decided I would try out the forums, when I learned I had to change my password. Okay, no big deal. So I had the reset email sent to me. I clicked the link, and got to the reset page. After entering in the new password, it tells me it cannot change it due to an error. I've tried twice.

The archive password needs to be at least 8 characters, cannot contain spaces or special characters like @, #, or &, to name a few, and is case sensitive. It also will not let you use the former password as the new password. Trying that will blank the field and force another reset.

If none of the above is the issue, please let us know the pen name of the archive account. We do have a few users with the pen name "dragonman" so it may be best to send an email to tos_team@adult-fanfiction.org. We can match the email to the correct account.

Thanks!

Hi, prismakakkerra,

The first thing you need to do is to get your email reset in the database. Since you haven't registered under the updated code, we may need DemonGoddess061 to do that for you. If you can send her an email at technicalsupport@adult-fanfiction.org, give her the archive pen name, the old email, and the new email, she can take care of that part.

Once the email is updated, you can then activate under the updated code. we recommend that you clear your cache and cookies first. Then follow the directions here EXACTLY as DG has written them. The password reset link is there as well. Once you've activated under the new code, you can update your email yourself in future, edit your archive pen name, and reset your password through the Control Panel of your archive profile. If you run into a problem, we can help you through it. Just post here, or email us at tos_team@adult-fanfiction.org and we'll be happy to assist.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.