Click Here!

Unable to post a fanfic

Guest Okibikitsune

Guest Okibikitsune

Hello. I have been trying off and on throughout the day to post a fanfic. When I click "add" in the appropriate category (Anime) It opens a new window with the ad bar above and below the drop down menus for reading, not posting but there is nothing in between. I thought it might have been due to me being on my netbook and it is rather limited. But when I tried on my desktop I got the same results. I currently have two fanfics posted from before the updated login. Is there something I am missing? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Hi,

It sounds like you need to log out, and then log back in again using the login fields in the upper right corner. The center field only work once, at activation, and thereafter they don't function. We recommend that you try to log out and in again.

The other thing that may be happening is that your browser might still be using cookies from before the domain name change. You can clear your cache and cookies, and that way, the new domain will set the updated cookies. For your reference, the new domain is www.adult-fanfiction.org.

I hope this helps!

Guest Okibikitsune

Thank you very much Bronxwench! It is working now. I feel silly over using the wrong log in box. I did clear my cache and cookies as well. Thanks again!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.