Click Here!

Searching for MM Story - forced mating, but develops feelings

Guest Guest_AY

Guest Guest_AY

Hi, I cannot remember the title of this story, and my memory of it may be fuzzy:

Starts off with the main character, I think he gets captured and put on the slave market. He falls asleep in the cage, but wakes up to this chieftan/alpha? biting him and marking him. I think he buys him then forces the mating bond upon the main character for revenge because the main character is the son of some other chief that did something really bad to his family causing him to lose his female mate who was pregnant at the time, or something.

Anyways, so he's forced to behave like a woman and everyone in the village doesn't like him and his "mate" hates his guts. Main character gets really depressed and contemplates killing himself with the kitchen knife I think. The mating bond pulls his mate back just in time to stop him, but he gets pissed off and nearly beats the kid to death.

The last chapter that was updated I think was about the mating season and how they thought two guys couldn't get the heat, but the main character's heat starts and he goes off to find his mate who is avoiding him in the mountains hunting with the other guys or something.

If anyone knows the title of this story, that would be amazing! Thanks in advance!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.