Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

LOL not sure which has been more entertaining as of late, the story or the forum thread.

I'll be honest, reread the last chapter a few times. Slow brain needed the rereads to follow. think what had me a little confused is that Mika is for all intensive purposes gone, sending Legion over the edge. Why is it she didn't download to the mainframe like Carol? I first thought it was to quick, but Legion "turned his attention to salvaging what was left of her mind" if there was that opportunity shouldn't she had the chance to download? Now I suppose there is a chance they don't know she downloaded. Maybe they haven't figured out all of those that had. Is it possible that she did, just not to the mainframe but had a similar issue as nadi did with max only she's is now with Legion. all that confusion its possible. would be cool, they share the body and mind space. Maybe legions nanite body could change and look like her when she's in control. Legion becomes aware she's there when she stops him from doing something horrendous.

I have a feeling we will be seeing more of gray hair even though his body is gone legion has his mind. Although he did melt down awful fast. In his confrontation with the gray hair, Legion "calmly eyeing large sliver handgun in the large mans meaty hand, even as he sent several dozen nanites out, unseen, to disable it." Gray hair tries to shoot but cant. would bullets have actually done any damage or simply passed through the nanite body? If he had the ability to disable the weapons he could have done so from the start when the attack began. Saved how many lives including Mika's. they would have had to rely one hand to hand, knife fighting while the spiders still had guns.

Using the biomatrix very risky. If the girl is an orphan that will be one thing but if she has a living family that is looking for her, and the matrix changes her the repercussions could stagger.

Sensing that Joanne's desire to not be broken may not have been filled. She came across as if she had an epiphany about how she treated people. A day late and dollar short for her and the ex hubby but it could be enough to have here go on meds and have a relationship with evan. Him getting her rescued would have a great impact. the story is largely about family after all.

Still not sure about the direction of which Alice is going. since it was here taken not someone else has to be something specific to her. Another interesting though would be if she somehow got full control of the shadow group. She could turn it all over to max and he would have an army of actual men/women/equipment along with the spiders. May need it if all those worms they sent out looking for Joanne find any true nasty.

My apologies for interrupting the witty banter of the inner circle. as always just my 2cents.

I think the reason legion didn't do anything in the beginning was because he was too shocked from the attack, they all were. It was his rage that caused him to intervene. As for Mika not downloading I think the line magus used was more or less 'blown to pieces' whereas carol was still kinda intact, they were most likely killed by the explosion of the wall and the debris it caused.

He was not close enough to the asault teams gunt to disable them think of it like this a hammer in a gun pushes a buton and the bullet goes flying but if something cloged tge hammer from ever makeing contact with the buton then the gun can not fire legion is made of billions of nanites he can do anything within range but he cound not reach the men in time to stop the guns oh and every download so far they were wounded mika was not wounded she bled out instantly killing her she did not have time to download because the explosive rounds the soldures were useing and he did not just graise her

Don't think I won't hunt you down and tan your cute little but Major...I've been itching to spank someone :P

I keep telling him sniper, Magus needs to hug me like 50 times a day and he'll be just fine :D

Oh don't worry, he will...or I'll dig oucct the ping pong paddle :shifty:

But DA we might like getting out butts beat upon. My SO says that if I do not straighten up that she is going to hit me and I tell to go ahead because it will be love taps from the person who loves me every day and then I grab her and give her the biggest hug and kiss that I can at that time.

Good luck with gang at dinner tonight. Remeber to give all your loved ones hugs and kisses on a daily basis or she might look for the paddles. Lol.

Oh he explains Mika and Legion in the next chapter...its a tear jerker too :cry:

Some really good twists and a really cool cliffhanger

That's right girlfriend gets first read ^_^

Thanks for the heads up. I'll wait a few days to read it until the FOLLOWING chapter comes out. Can't stand the waiting after a cliffhanger! ;)

Magus, DA is looking for you and also looking for the paddles. sEemßs that you want missing again with no notice. Hope that you are just walking in the woods and not on another mission. She said something about beating your butt. Go qfind her and give her the lovng that she deserves.

In the mean time will be waiting for the next chapter. Keep hanging in there. Get the bandages off tomorrow when they remove the stiches from my leg and poszibly from my ass cheek. Hope that they take them all out. Wife was evil this time, she took pictures of the scar on the butt cheeK. Said that she was going to use them to keep me in line this time. I was laughing about it until I saw the pictures. Looked like had two holes there instead of the one the that was given to me the person up above. It was funny and madea me think again about staying healthy for her and the little ones that keep asking where I want to.

i was running ducting under the cabin. Women...

Damn it magus. If he doesn't turn up soon I'd say either Tunisia (most likely) or Ireland (which wouldn't be too bad, just riot control)

so not going tunisia, had enough deserts for a while...like forever :P

Damn it magus. If he doesn't turn up soon I'd say either Tunisia (most likely) or Ireland (which wouldn't be too bad, just riot control)

don't give him any ideas...he stopped watching the news, was getting twitchy wanting to go...but i broke out the puppy dog eyes and we went camping instead! :P

Obviously not. Witness jumping out of perfectly good aircraft AND at his age !!

there is no such thing as a perfectly good aircraft unless its parked on the ground :)

Found this and it reminded me of the recent chapters lolattachicon.gifFB_IMG_1436993205073.jpg

wish i would have seen that sooner

Don't they have horses now? That could be a fun battle strategy :) almost entirely useless but it would stun the enemy

calvery lol

Obviously not. Witness jumping out of perfectly good aircraft AND at his age !!

I just did it again at 64. Wife wanted to kick me in the butt, but told her she would have to wait until the sticthes come out of the leg and the rear end and the swelling goes down. I think I am in trouble becase the sticthes came out today and the doc said that I should be normal in a few months. She told the doctor that would be a first for me as I have never been normal, but she still loves me and sticks around. I really hope that the company lets me retire for good and not by planting me in the ground. I have to much to live for now. Two daughters, seven grandchildren and three great grandchildren. One grandson just joined the army and another one wants to join the navy.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.