Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

I believe that Magus want them go as close as possible to a machine without becoming one. It was a long time ago that Alice said that Max was 42% machine systems. And that was before the rescues, the sub blowout, etc, etc. So Magus, how much percent human is Max now? That Game of Thrones, it is like they walk around with a guillotine to chop off the stars head or kill them!!! Haven't seen a series that abuse the stars like that one! It is quite different than the books, similar to the Bourne trilogy and the books by Robert Ludlam. ETA for Chap 7?

Hmmm, after the blizzard, he lost a bit more so he's somewhere around 60 percent machine now. Both arms above the elbow, both legs below the knees, both eyes, lungs and heart (did that so he would have room to mount a nanite mainframe an microfusion generator in his chest. and of course the interfaces so he can link with his internal computer (the interface) that allows him to run all his prosthetics as if it were still his body parts.

Oh by the way Shadows in the Grass Chapter & is up...sorry, its a mushy one...guess I'm feeling all lovey dovey lately :P

Edited by magusfang

wow.. I liked what you did with the chapter. but I was little confused because you haven't introduced the twin infants by their name before. so I was thinking at first who this Courtney could be.. :) and must say interesting cliffhanger.

Just where do you get these ideas from Magus? I hope that the residence is fully fortified because it seems as if no one is minding the store! Legion and Mika :yahoo: :yahoo:Hilarious! The SG is coming and Max is concentration on producing the child of a self aware machine, an android and Max himself! They need a wake up call and it is a coming. Wonder who will survive?

He's done that before, the orphanage in book 1 and Volstok's dacha in book two, but he's an adrenaline junkie and prefers the personal touch. Could be more of that, remember they all have backup bodies in the lab,,,just in case :)

And you might see him driving an android again...maybe... :)

He's done that before, the orphanage in book 1 and Volstok's dacha in book two, but he's an adrenaline junkie and prefers the personal touch. Could be more of that, remember they all have backup bodies in the lab,,,just in case :)

And you might see him driving an android again...maybe... :)

Just an android? I'd love to see him driving a fully loaded mechanoid with all the bells and whistles and aim a missile straight at a bad guy as he stands there dumbfounded.

Max as a war spider hmmmm....

Or he stands with like six behind him, smiles, snaps his fingers ans all six spiders' miniguns start turning at once and the missile launchers all turn and point at the bad guy..."Meet my little friends..."

Edited by magusfang

Maybe Joanne has a few nanites and they suddenly call in the troops?? Last few chapters just a cameo appearance of the bad guys. 2 more chapters before they pull the attack?? To those that say the loving interaction is too much - why the hell are you reading this IF yo don't like it???? The Master if at work and most of "us:" really like what he is doing.

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY.

B

Of course Magusfang, the bad guys would be so distracted looking at Max and the war spiders they wouldn't see the security spiders or butterflies shooting them in the back of the necks with knockout darts! ROFL :duel:

They wouldn't even be expecting the "girls" to snipe them one at a time from the back to the front! Or dose them with nanites and let Legion get pissed at them after reading all the good intel from their minds! :coffee:

Ooh the possibilities!!!!! :dualpistols:

Happy 4th everyone!!!!! :beer:

Guest Guest

Not to bad. Not as flat as the previous three. At least in this round the head honcho bad guy didn't shoot anyone. Seems he does that in every scene he is in or nearly most. He's going to run out of subordinates soon :) going to be an interesting chapter when he and max come head to head I'm sure. Or maybe max wont be the one that brings him down. Could be a chance for Emma's chance to save her hubby.

On that note I love the tangents. Stories need fillers to fill the pages so the main stuff doesn't happen to fast. tangents like these care chances to expand the primary charters as well. Maybe Amy and Alice strikeout on their own to help Mike and Leia. Could be a chance that after the attack Max feels its time to split everyone up for better protection everyone goes separate ways for a time. introduce a new toy for everyone, a satellite connector. they can always be in touch or downloaded if something bad happens. Although I have a feeling something is going to be happening to the house. maybe not total destruction, but a lot of it. as for the tangent think there needs to be another. the sisters have grown some what apart. Emma and Amy were closer when they first met max, the story seemed to evolve and push that closeness away. yes they are close still but almost like distant friends instead of sisters. if it wasn't mentioned they were sisters in the chapter, what would someone one reading just that chapter think? oh no one skips ahead in books right? mmm.

the babies for may and Alice.. should have seen that one coming. it was out there but missed it all together. Max has a task there. Perhaps easier for may, but not sure about Alice. sensing some sci-fi mumbo jumbo coming. think he's trying to hard to figure it out. the idea will hit him when he's doing something entirely different. Can think of one way, but that is way Sci-Fi. will have to wait to see what the master comes up with. eagerly awaiting the surprise with everyone else.

Nice touch with the twins. guessing that the common thought is that they all experienced a massive over stimulation to their young minds. Mika and Legion so close and so new to the world of love they may have linked and merged then some how amplified the affects. they will probably wake up all feeling the euphoria. question I have is what is with his spunk just being absorbed? if his spunk is made the same as his body can his body also be absorbed? okay so that two questions.

As always my two cents is now added with all the others. Awaiting the next chapter and the many more there after.

soon grass hopper, soon...the clock slowly ticks down as quiet men take to the battlefield that is their stage, the stage that has seen the play of violence and blood performed countless times for no audience but the Gods; the fickle Gods for whose amusement men die in a sea of their own blood!

Oh and someone will probably get shot or something :P

soon grass hopper, soon...the clock slowly ticks down as quiet men take to the battlefield that is their stage, the stage that has seen the play of violence and blood performed countless times for no audience but the Gods; the fickle Gods for whose amusement men die in a sea of their own blood!

Oh and someone will probably get shot or something :P

What is YOUR definition of "soon"? " Someone" ?? Good guy or bad guy?

B

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.