Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Any ideas on how max will do his "new toys" reveal? Maybe demonstrate a new gun on the guys they've captured could scare the crap out of them enough so they will talk. I hope we get a full detailed interrogation. Maybe nadi pops into Max's head halfway through and takes over the interrogation and is more ruthless than max.

Thinking a BBQ with his police friends, who have returned to the house since the attack...a little play time on the range and the girls come striding up in their new armor and freak the poor swat guys out.

Oh and doing better all the time thanks. Girls are pretty sweet about it all...fun to be fussed over :D

Edited by magusfang

Thinking a BBQ with his police friends, who have returned to the house since the attack...a little play time on the range and the girls come striding up in their new armor and freak the poor swat guys out.

Oh and doing better all the time thanks. Girls are pretty sweet about it all...fun to be fussed over :D

You are so mean can't wait!

Nice to be fussed over bet they are taking advantage of you. Maybe taking your card out for a walk without you?

You are so mean can't wait!

Nice to be fussed over bet they are taking advantage of you. Maybe taking your card out for a walk without you?

Sorry...working on it as fast as I can...lotta interruptions lately

Oh they take the card out and run it hard all the time! My teens are teaching the five year old how to shop...that's a bit terrifying :o

Guest gamascal@gmail.com

C'mon Magus, the only thing that you had to do was get a dose of the nanites after the operation! You are getting like Max now! Joking aside, I am glad that the operation was successful. You sound as if you are taking too much Vicodin. That is probably what is slowing up the writing. But, I am waiting in desperation for the new chapter. Glad to hear that you are feeling better Major.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.