Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Oh, and I need a scene in public with Nadi in his head, that could be fun :D

They all go shopping and Max starts checking out shoes! ;)

Public smoochies between Mike and max too much :P LOL

I was actually thinking a love scene with Becca, Nadi driving Max's body, just not sure how to write a girl trapped in a man's body making love to another girl...

I might just go with a bull in the china shop scene where she's in the kitchen and keeps breaking things because she isn't used to his size and strength...the whole psyche of a lesbian trapped in a man's body having sex makes my head hurt ;)

Edited by magusfang

I was actually thinking a love scene with Becca, Nadi driving Max's body, just not sure how to write a girl trapped in a man's body making love to another girl...

I might just go with a bull in the china shop scene where she's in the kitchen and keeps breaking things because she isn't used to his size and strength...the whole psyche of a lesbian trapped in a man's body having sex makes my head hurt ;)

"How the hell do you aim this thing Master?"

"Honestly I don't know, it just kind of happens."

That could be a funny scene lol :P

A Would they make love as a female or male?

B: Head hurt = time for more drugs?

B

A Would they make love as a female or male?

B: Head hurt = time for more drugs?

B

I think it would be funny if Nadi tried to make love as a male, not sure how to work her new plumbing and not having the right instincts...still need to think about it a bit though

and just took more drugs :D

Guest Christian1040

Yeah it would be nice to read more scenes with Max and all the kids he has rescued interacting. They are the reason he has sacrificed so much, plus he is their Master after all, so having a scene after a mission or after someone recovers from an injury is a must, so the kids can show their appreciation and the main family remembers why they are fighting. You kind of stopped with the kid scenes after the Max being ignored plotline. There are a ton of kids in the house but you wouldn't get that impression while reading. You don't even have to write long scenes with the kids in it, just maybe when one of the mains is looking for another and they ask Jeevus where they are at, he responds with something along the line of, playing with the kids or when a scene is going on in the house one of the charcters notes all the kids running around.And I think the BBQ with everyone is a great idea, maybe have Max man the grill.

When is Max's birthday? He could come home from school to a surprise party with all the kids there. Or one of Amy's 'plans' she blindfolds him and leads him outside to where all the kids are waiting to wish him happy birthday. Making him the centre attention for once. You could even use this to show off the new amour as the girls put on fashion show for him.

i do need to get the "girls" involved more, i kinda use them as a convinient dumping ground; where the babies? girls have em...

as for max's bday...i forgot when it is :blush:

oh i like a bbq and they get attacked and the twns save the day :D

There was never a specific date for the birthday it was late summer most likely around late july

"Maxs birthday came and went while he was in the hospital. The girls wanted to throw him a party, but the staff wouldnt allow a true party in the room but they did, however, help the girls plan a little get together with Max, Amy, Emma, Marge, and June." Chapter 2 bitg

Edited by MajorMarioc

Oh, don't feel so bad then...thought I forgot my MC's birthday, kinda like forgetting your kids birthday...:P

So took some moriphine before bed and a new story line popped into my dreams: Max decides he's gay but none of the boys will be with him so he builds a spider the screw...well it accidently clips his penis off while giving him a clawjob(?) and he goes in the pod and has a sex change...then I can do a whole new spin off story with Maxine instead of Maxwell ;)

really gotta stop taking opiates at bedtime :P

creepy factor huh?

ok, how's this:

Emma rescues Max's traumatically amputated penis and starts wearing it on a chain around her neck, using poor Max's balls as ear rings :o

it might be time to start to tapper off the drugs, your getting a lot more creepy with the maybe story lines.

Yeah, I think I need to switch back to vicoden,,,starting to creep myself out! :o

At least we know where Max gets his creepiness from. ;)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.