Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Alright. Resurrection was just... wow! You're drawing up too many emotions for me; all I could do was sit there and read! I was sitting there, near tears and then boom! I'm waking my husband up for getting too loud!

I have no questions right now. Just trying to let my heart settle at the moment!

Did I miss something in this story? I'm sorry but I was not impressed as once again some one was once again getting it on when there were important things to be done> Like Black Ops, Kara and investing loads of money in away that if something happened to Max everyone would be taken care of, I mean what would I do without him? What was worse was once again it was Max, Petra & Amy Geeze these horn dogs had days on the sub & plane before getting home. I too though think lil Mr Petra has to decide is it she or he when it comes to sex. The only two sexual types missing here is a straight girl and a trans-gender girl-boy. Max & Rick seem to be crossing to bi with their down under experiences. Oh well, the next chapter is due, says this slacker.

One more thing magus hints about book 3, even if they be herrings. We need to feed the discussions and wild fantasies out here. :lol:

Myself, I still think Max should just up and leave, let the rest of them fend for themselves. It would be a good start for book three. With Max gone the rest shouldn't have any problems. Let Max establish a place in the rockies. Let him be gone for about six months or so, that would shake things up. Maybe then when he came back the rest would appreciate him more.

Myself, I still think Max should just up and leave, let the rest of them fend for themselves. It would be a good start for book three. With Max gone the rest shouldn't have any problems. Let Max establish a place in the rockies. Let him be gone for about six months or so, that would shake things up. Maybe then when he came back the rest would appreciate him more.

Come on Hundy, where would the story be without the main character??

B

Edited by Rescue25

Come op Hundy, where would the story be without the main character??

B

I think I know what hundys getting at, max runs off and supposedly the trouble follows him leaving the girls in peace. But a more likely version of what would happen is every one of the girls would be slaughtered by the shadow group to punish max.

Ok, just cause they like to have sex doesn't mean they've forgotten what they're doing. Thy are teenagers after all, all hormones and bad ideas... :)

Max will never leave the family, he might take a short vacation, but he'll always come back.

As for sex's and Petra, don't worry, she is gonna become more feminine...I was just building to the DP scene (Trying to write out of my comfort zone.) But she's gonna still use her special purpose, just not so much in the future.

Oh and we have straigh guy and a straight girl. Evan and Jenna; I can add a T-Girl if you want... ;)

What do ya think T-girl in the family?

Edited by magusfang

Guest Christian1040

I thought Jenna played with the girls in the family? or at least it was insinuated, since no actual sex scene has been written. Idk maybe I am misremebering. And a T-girl? Would that be a girl dressing up as a guy? If so, ehh, what more could it add, you already have two transexuals, I think that is a step above trangender. Plus then you'll have to pair them off with someone. If you want maybe one of the recued kids has a gender identity crisis and write it as a sub plot. Like one of their Ex-Masters made one of the girls dress up like a boy because that was one of their wierd fetishes.

I thought Jenna played with the girls in the family? or at least it was insinuated, since no actual sex scene has been written. Idk maybe I am misremebering. And a T-girl? Would that be a girl dressing up as a guy? If so, ehh, what more could it add, you already have two transexuals, I think that is a step above trangender. Plus then you'll have to pair them off with someone. If you want maybe one of the recued kids has a gender identity crisis and write it as a sub plot. Like one of their Ex-Masters made one of the girls dress up like a boy because that was one of their wierd fetishes.

Nope Jenna has flirted but never played with anyone but Evan; remember she refused once, knowing Evan would never be stong enough to see her with someone else.

I think we have enough variety to go around but hey, it's your story. We're just along for the ride.

I think COjimmyV and I are on the same page on this one. Enough diversity already. My vote, if you are taking votes, is NO on T-Girl, T-Boy or T-anything.

BUT you are the master and we will follow wherever you lead. As always impatient. Write FASTER!.

B

No T-girls, mutanys, or anyother twisty's on the gender, was just a joke...don't worry, no tenticle monsters either!

my vote is no new cast members, it is to big anyways and atleast two of them have two names. now my question or statement (totally off the subject)is has anyone noticed that Max grew up in the worst town I have ever heard off? I mean it has got to be worse then time square in the 70's and 80's. anyways great story and can't wait to when SITG start. :dance:

Alrighty then, I just finished BITG and read the first chapter of GITG...this is just fair warning Magus, when I catch up I'll be fangirling and bugging you for updates.

I liked BITG, the only thing that made it hard to read was all the sex *ducks so the old men don't throw things at her head*. I know you explained that you wrote this while posting on another site where they threw a fit if there wasn't sex in every chapter but it would be interesting to see what type of story this would be if you went back and just chopped down some of the smex. I'm interested in the plot, loved the idea in fact, but sometimes you throw conversations into the sex scenes so it makes it harder to skim them and not worry that I'm missing something important.

I also love the idea of (not just the emotionally and physically abused) kids being raised in a non traditional family ;) so I'm really looking forward to the birth of Max's baby. I would love to see Max get all the women pregnant at one time, oh the hormones, he'd have to run and hide.

Anyway going to keep reading and expect to be caught up in about a week so that I can lobby for the T-girl or better yet a flamingly gay man...

CL

I'm like CL, I skim read the sex parts just in case you hid something important in info wise.

If Max buggers off those left behind would be open to attack. We all know that the MFs don't care if their primary target has gone AWOL, they still attack. Beside Mr. Director wants Max's toys more than anything else. What we need is Ric, Early, Dave along with Gunny and the Sergeant Major to go hunting the Black-Op team. I think that you plant to cut the characters down via a big battle with the Shadow Group, if you do make it interesting and don't let the loses be to unknowns alone. Get some of those we know by name and use those loses to cause a major change in how the the survivors think and run things.

Yeah I really need to edit out some of the sex in BITG, but there are a few chapters that are allmost al sex LOL, be a much shorter book!

What's done is done. BITG is, in my opinion, damn good. I, for one, would MUCH rather you spend your time writing new chapters than editing that which is already posted. This is advertised as a sex site and if someone doesn't like the sex scenes they have the option of skipping over them. If memory serves I think we went over this a short while back and the consensus was the story was self supporting with or without sex in every chapter. The way you write the sex scenes it is more about love than just raw sex for the sake of sex.

You are a master pilot; stay in the channel and you won't have to worry about hitting a reef.

\ :gossip:

B

Guest Christian1040

I agree with Rescue, whats done is done. BITG is my favorite of the trilogoy, simpler times, although SITG hasn't been written yet. No need to edit it, the sex wasn't just sex, there was a lot of emotion involved. Plus you could just use the excuse that they were young and just discovered it. When you first have sex, you try to get as many repeat performances as possible. Now that they've matured they still have sex, just not crazy amounts of it.

Guest gamascal@gmail.com

Yeah I really need to edit out some of the sex in BITG, but there are a few chapters that are allmost al sex LOL, be a much shorter book!

The thing with editing of the sex in BITG is that in some instances you get a hint of the future of the family. @jelad mentions 2 things that I want to comment on and agree with. 1 - no new cast members. The "family" is getting too big as it is! I am having difficulty how any shedding can be done before the kids come of age and even then they won't want to leave Max. 2 - something is wrong with the town that Max lives in. It looks to be a town of pedophiles and sadists. I thought that Max had root them out but Kara's family shows that was a false impression. Max doesn't need to go too far to find abused kids they seems to be all around him. He should douse the whole town with some nanites and get their secrets but that would be invasion of privacy, wouldn't it. oh, well! I love BITG and Magus' other stories. Sometimes they go overboard with the sex and makes me wonder if they have rabbit DNA of there must be something wrong with the water they drink, even Northstar!!

The thing with editing of the sex in BITG is that in some instances you get a hint of the future of the family. @jelad mentions 2 things that I want to comment on and agree with. 1 - no new cast members. The "family" is getting too big as it is! I am having difficulty how any shedding can be done before the kids come of age and even then they won't want to leave Max. 2 - something is wrong with the town that Max lives in. It looks to be a town of pedophiles and sadists. I thought that Max had root them out but Kara's family shows that was a false impression. Max doesn't need to go too far to find abused kids they seems to be all around him. He should douse the whole town with some nanites and get their secrets but that would be invasion of privacy, wouldn't it. oh, well! I love BITG and Magus' other stories. Sometimes they go overboard with the sex and makes me wonder if they have rabbit DNA of there must be something wrong with the water they drink, even Northstar!!

Yeah, so no new characters...in fact I'll be pulling some off the first team, notice we haven't seen too much of Nadi and Becca? Evan and Jenna will be in the book but in a secondary plot line I think...

Yeah, creepy toen huh LOL. No wonder the commishioner is willing to let Max run free LOL

It will be kinda hard to cut Nadi and Becca out completely since Nadi is carrying Max's baby. I have no problem with them fading into the background but they'll have to come back to the forefront at some point, even if it's briefly, when Nadi delivers.

It will be kinda hard to cut Nadi and Becca out completely since Nadi is carrying Max's baby. I have no problem with them fading into the background but they'll have to come back to the forefront at some point, even if it's briefly, when Nadi delivers.

Mmmmm, I'd explain but that would be telling :)

Guest Christian1040

Now that you mention it Rick, Tatiana and Hans have also not been mentioned much either. Which i'm not complaining, but like Jimmy pointed out, Nadi is carrying Max's baby, so its harder for her to fade into the background. I think the best thing to do for the people fading into the baxkground, like Becca, is acknowledge their presence either by Max or someone else just having brief dialogue with them or just mentioning them. Really the only people who need to be in every chapter is Max, Emma, Amy,Alice and of course their daughters since the story revolves around them. Then next to almost every chapter is the parents of "the four." The only time you need the whole cast and crew is when they go to war. Don't just drop them entirely for a few chapters and bring them back like you did with Mia. Also it just came to me, what happened to Max's "sister?" Wasn't that suppose to be a sub plot? You kinda just dropped it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.