Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

OK, gotta admit...I shed a tear for Hans. Thanks for not making the Pope a bad guy but Max will still get the blame for killing him, I expect...regardless of what the young guy tells the authorities. It will be interesting to see if this makes Max a marked man. Hoping he proves to the world that Artemis was the bad guy in all of this but I guess we'll see.

GREAT chapter!

Just finished reading the lastest chapters. I hope that the body armor on Hans protected him or do Bert shot him in the head. If he was shot in the head the nanites can not save him by downloading to the stream.

Will just have to wait and see in the next chapters. Then will be waiting for you to wrap up this story and start on book 3.

Enjoy your trip to Jamacia and hope the girls are not to roogh on you down there.

they're too rough on me here! They are so excited, the little one doesn't really understand but I think she likes the multiple shopping trips almost as much as my new ward does...its fun to see them all so excited. Besides, right now I can get away with almost anything :D, got caught playing wiffle ball in the house yesterday and didn't really get yelled at, though I did get sent to my office...

All along, there's been sex in the series. First book was more sex than story. If I didn't enjoy the sex as well, I wouldn't have kept reading all of it. The problem most seem to forget, it's Magus' series to write as he sees fit. Honestly, it's been more action in this book than the closeness that started all of it in BITG. It wasn't really until the later part of that one that the slave ring was brought in, before that it was more about them as a group and how they interacted and dealt with what happened to them, the trauma from the dog attack that actually made Amy afraid to even pet Mia's mom, June's death, the loss of Max's first daughter, Amy and Emma losing their virginity to Max, as he lost his to them, after that, yeah, it was a bit or an orgy, but, there was the closeness, now everyone is everywhere all the time. Eventually Max and Co. will find that while it's hopeless to try to completely eliminate the evil in the world, they have done a lot more than anyone else has, or will do, even the Pope couldn't keep the crap from happening right under his own nose. Knowing Max, he'll find a way to go the route that Nick has gone, and start hiring people to perform while he is able to concentrate on logistics as well as funding, that would fall into an area that I'm sure Magus is very familiar with. I have loved the overall series from the first time I read about Max getting lost in Emma's eyes, while there's times it goes a direction I may not prefer, it's always true to what Magus wants to put down. For that, I think I speak for a lot of us.... Thank you for giving us hours upon hours of enjoyment and we all look forward to many more.

You got banned to your office.... sounds like not much of a punishment, kind of like sending a modern kid to their room... computer, Xbox, big screen, fridge, microwave, and i'm sure a few "adult" beverages. Enjoy the warmth, and don't let the girls break the bank too badly.

I left for awhile but couldn't stay away even though I still think there are way too many characters. I really miss the closeness that the original six characters had at the start of the first series. Now they seem to be off on their own courses of whatever. Too bad, as it seems that the family is splitting up. May seems to be spending more time with Rick and his harem and poor Marge seems to be left out of the story except as an after thought. Again I really liked the closeness that the original six had and hope to see them get together some time in the future even if it just to sit and talk as a family. Thanks for two good series and keep up the good work.

they're too rough on me here! They are so excited, the little one doesn't really understand but I think she likes the multiple shopping trips almost as much as my new ward does...its fun to see them all so excited. Besides, right now I can get away with almost anything :D, got caught playing wiffle ball in the house yesterday and didn't really get yelled at, though I did get sent to my office...

Sort of like the tale where ber rabbit says "please Mr. man don't throw me in the briar patch" :shutup:

And it might be good for us as you get to write and we get another chapter.

B

Guest Christian1040

I don't think they can download without some piece of technology Magus has mentioned before, can't think of its name but anyway they don't have that with them. It was mentioned in previous battles that they brought it with them, but not this one. And if that spoiler is in reference to Hans, i personally don't think it's a good idea. Too many characters, let a couple die and not be brought back to let them know they are not invincible. Otherwise it gets repetitive and the shock value will lesson since we would all know that either they survived by some miracle or they got downloaded, so no need to fear anyone dying. Every great story has to loose a main character or two or a lot. You wouldn't be able to name a great story with killing involved that hasn't lost a few. And to finish, I loved that Lethal Weapon refrence, had a good chuckle.

Don't worry scaling back on characters, and no one can download since they don't have a mainframe with them. I'm kinda missing the closeness as well, the harem nad Max have been seperated for too long

So, for those who can't wait

One word, body armor, ok I guess that's two words, well 12 now, and a number...and more words...

But....

“Yeah, barely.” Max snorted, “We gotta get…” Max spun around as his words were cut off by three gunshots that were painfully loud in the confined space, swearing as he watched Hans slumped limply to the floor, leaving a streak of blood on the old brick wall.

Leaving a streak of blood on the wall tells me the shot went through. It doesn't say which part of his body so I was assuming his head or neck.....something NOT protected by armor. Will be VERY happy to have assumed incorrectly.

Im pretty sure if the girls thought you were training her then you wouldnt make it to jamaica lol

Don't know about that. I get the feeling that a LOT of the story is based on real life with some imagination/wishful thing thrown in.

Somehow doubt that any of his RL girls go on mission with him though. He might do some training for protection in his absence.

Unless I misread his RL work it may make him unpopular with certain unsavory people.

B

Don't know about that. I get the feeling that a LOT of the story is based on real life with some imagination/wishful thing thrown in.

Somehow doubt that any of his RL girls go on mission with him though. He might do some training for protection in his absence.

Unless I misread his RL work it may make him unpopular with certain unsavory people.

B

Much like max is. Still i think they would agree the monkey is a little young, for now.

No I do not take my girls into the field with me, but they are quite capable of taking care of themselves and even the five year old can shoot. Its not so much that there are people out there who don't like me very much, there are but I'm more concerned by the seemingly overabundance of psychos and sociopaths out there. Not to mention perverts and child molesters and...well you name it!

And I'm not training my children to do what I do, in fact I'll lock up the first one who takes interest in my line of work and throw away the key, I want my girls safe and sane!

Guest Guest

Not feeling the last few chapters. The whole Pope thing is a reminder of a movie American president. I think it was called. To many ramifications. Not religious, but to many stories about the Vatican and the power it wields. Think it might have been a better plot to have rescued the Pope. That's a great ally to have in this war. As for Hans, don't think he's a good one to kill off. I agree its being repetitive they mange to survive. Think can get the same result if he's survived, but in a coma. Let the monks find him and help. He can be believe dead. Maybe. Still missing something. Enjoyable as it is to read it doesn't have the same read as the bitg. Maybe to much fighting not enough enjoyment. Not sure. See what next chapter holds.

I think its because I've had them seperated for so long, the next story won't have them apart so much. Only two chapters to go, tie up a few things and set up the third book. Gotta get the big cliff hanger in...:D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.