Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Guest majormarioc

Loved the chapter I think Emma is starting to pull away a little but that might be she is trying to be strong for Petra it's about time the government noticed the warspiders

Loved the chapter I think Emma is starting to pull away a little but that might be she is trying to be strong for Petra it's about time the government noticed the warspiders

just hormones...or is it? And who are these shadowy men who just noticed Max and his pets, they don't seem friendly...

Stuck stuck stuck! Gotta get the sub home but neglected all of central and South America, that is so gonna screw with my time line. Can't exactly go through the canal...gotta come up with a way to get every one home in like three days...short of Scotty beaming them up, I'd say I'm screwed!

sent the sub on its own and the flew out to it, but I gave it five days and thats possible...maybe...with good currents...going down hill... ;)

so i can edit last chapter and go from gulf coast to cali, or fugure out how to get them home ahead of the sub...

Edited by magusfang

I was thinking about a side trip to Alaska where Marge and Emma meet them in the C-130's while Rick and May bring the kids back in the sub.

That sounds like a plan! If Sarah Palin can see Russia from her house, surely Alaska is a hop, skip and jump away. With all his money, Max can surely find a quick way home from there.

The Alaska trip is the most viable, the bad part is with all of the damage, Max would still be in the Pod when everyone meets up, so Emma would rip him a new one for getting hurt.... again. Her hormonal imbalance from pregnancy causes her to rape him in the Virtual World from relief. MacGuyvering an antena, with paperclips and bubblegum they manage to get ahold of them on the ranch in Wyoming to meet up. Or Max says screw it, buys a cruise ship and they dock closer to home. The intel photos are loaded into Interpol, and Jeeves notices them, notes the coordinates, plots a likely route and creates a sat window for them to land.

For some reason I saw that scene from the movie where he lubes and tries to screw the clarinet when you mentioned Band Camp.

Yeah, that was sort of running through my head...almost threw a band camp story in there...still might...

I think I'm gonna have Alice, Amy, and the twins steal an airplane...but what am I gonna do with it when I'm done...have Alice ditch it in the ocean maybe...then swim home?

Stealing an aircraft is sort of anti Max. Some of the 130's were outfitted for JATO units (I think). Should be some small strips in Alaska. A lot of

light planes there. Just have to find one long enough to handle a 130. They do need a little more landing room than a Piper Cub.

Wasn't the rush to get home in 3 days so the girls could start school on opening day? Who would be flying the 130?

B

Spiders can fly! They can download the skill just like Alice can.

Oh, better yet! Have the spiders create a landing strip on the ice! Yippee, problem solved! Writing shall now commence! BBL, I may even get this done tonight, who knows. Not getting interrupted as much since the monkey is back in dance class...poor thing, has absolutely no rhythm, hope she grows into her gangly legs!

Alice swim home? Why not walk/run? She doesn't need to breath after all, think The Highlander.

Have Max contact the town Police chief to send some of his 'friends' in planes to take the family & Rick, who is Principal and must be there for opening day.

Guest majormarioc

Alice swim home? Why not walk/run? She doesn't need to breath after all, think The Highlander.Have Max contact the town Police chief to send some of his 'friends' in planes to take the family & Rick, who is Principal and must be there for opening day.

Super intendent many another one of his schools needs him

Alice swim home? Why not walk/run? She doesn't need to breath after all, think The Highlander. Have Max contact the town Police chief to send some of his 'friends' in planes to take the family & Rick, who is Principal and must be there for opening day.

I think it would be more fun to watch the girls react when they see the spiders walk through the plane and take control...hehe

I just had a thought. Has anyone noticed that the slavers know a whole lot about Max? For instance they know that his father and sister died in a wreck and also knew enough to get realistic (except for a birth mark) looking doubles made of them, even compensating for age. this would seem to hint that the big bad guy is someone that was either in David's or Max's life. Just a thought I could be just going down the road that Magusfang wants us to before he changes directions. great job with the last couple of chapters, I am glade that he is spending time with Amy and Alice, it seemed that he had gotten away from doing that.

Guest majormarioc

I just had a thought. Has anyone noticed that the slavers know a whole lot about Max? For instance they know that his father and sister died in a wreck and also knew enough to get realistic (except for a birth mark) looking doubles made of them, even compensating for age. this would seem to hint that the big bad guy is someone that was either in David's or Max's life. Just a thought I could be just going down the road that Magusfang wants us to before he changes directions. great job with the last couple of chapters, I am glade that he is spending time with Amy and Alice, it seemed that he had gotten away from doing that.

I've had a very strong feeling that the big bad boss was one of 2 people one hates max with a passion and the other has had a fue times of suspicion don't want to say moor to make people suspect them and if I'm right don't want mango to say so

Guest majormarioc

I've had a very strong feeling that the big bad boss was one of 2 people one hates max with a passion and the other has had a fue times of suspicion don't want to say moor to make people suspect them and if I'm right don't want mango to say so

Sorry lol not mango just mang lol that's what I get for useing my phone lol

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.