Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

I agree it is interesting to see Legion's growth and interaction with the others, but we need more Jeeves as his developement seems to have been overshadowed. Book 3? I thought that you said there would be blood letting and bodies falling before that to cut down on the # of characters in Book 3. Anyways it was fun even if I did skip the nasty ol' sex stuff being the innocent that I am. Well not so innocent but with my age & health I need excitement & adventure more. :)

Well I have been reading your stories from boy in the grass 1 and the series started off excellent. But lately it seems that you either havea big hate on for Max or Emma. But as much as I hate to see it I think it is time to dump Emma. She started out in love with Max, but since they went to school it seems you are trying to break them up. First you had Emma fall for Becca so hard she forgot Max. Then you brought in Petra and it seems that the same thing is happening again. Why don't you just have Max get together with Marge, who you seem to have forgot about, along with Amy and Alice and forget about the rest of the girls.

Well I have been reading your stories from boy in the grass 1 and the series started off excellent. But lately it seems that you either havea big hate on for Max or Emma. But as much as I hate to see it I think it is time to dump Emma. She started out in love with Max, but since they went to school it seems you are trying to break them up. First you had Emma fall for Becca so hard she forgot Max. Then you brought in Petra and it seems that the same thing is happening again. Why don't you just have Max get together with Marge, who you seem to have forgot about, along with Amy and Alice and forget about the rest of the girls.

Are you forgetting Emma and Nadi are both knocked up and are at home with Marge and baby Cynthia while Max and company are halfway around the world in the sub? Just give it time. Absence makes the heart grow fonder!

Edited by COJimmyV

With luck, and a lot of skillful writing, I hope that we don't see the replacment of Max with Petra like we did with Becca, for the longest time, Max was left to take care of everyone and everything at home and with the kids while the girls all just enjoyed the ride, hopefully they'll keep when Nadi got pregnant in mind before they pull that stunt again. In some ways Max is a lot like Gerald... he gives until it hurts and the women all seem to take advantage of it, whether they mean to or not, I doubt it's a concious decision it tends to happen, sadly they're usually blind to what is happening until it's too late.

I still see no redeeming qualities in Joanne.... none. From what I see, she's nothing more than a lying manipulative, bully that when Gerald finally stood up to her scared the crap out of her. Her little safety net was in danger and did everything she could to keep that from going away. Maybe her motivation is her own lack of confidence, or lack of any real skills and desperately needed Gerald to be the one to provide for her because she couldn't and can't for herself, in essence she's got fewer coping skills in life than any of the rescued girls. That is all the more reason for Gerald to use that against her and probably teach her good for nothing mother the same lesson... that apple didn't fall far from the tree, i'm sure. Mommy dearest herself probably did pretty much the same thing with Joanne's dad.

Now that the FBI has all of that info, it does make me wonder what they'll do with it. They have a good idea of where Max is, and what he's been doing. The conflict is that he's been way more effective doing their job than they could have. A small group, of specialized people can usually be way more effective than an entire army just going in and trying to steamroll. Two or three people can get closer, and drop more while the enemy isn't hiding than an announced group can when everyone turns tail and disappears.

Can't wait to see where all of it goes. Amazing chapters, as always Magus, thank you for the entertainment that you do provide all of us.

With luck, and a lot of skillful writing, I hope that we don't see the replacment of Max with Petra like we did with Becca, for the longest time, Max was left to take care of everyone and everything at home and with the kids while the girls all just enjoyed the ride, hopefully they'll keep when Nadi got pregnant in mind before they pull that stunt again. In some ways Max is a lot like Gerald... he gives until it hurts and the women all seem to take advantage of it, whether they mean to or not, I doubt it's a concious decision it tends to happen, sadly they're usually blind to what is happening until it's too late.

I still see no redeeming qualities in Joanne.... none. From what I see, she's nothing more than a lying manipulative, bully that when Gerald finally stood up to her scared the crap out of her. Her little safety net was in danger and did everything she could to keep that from going away. Maybe her motivation is her own lack of confidence, or lack of any real skills and desperately needed Gerald to be the one to provide for her because she couldn't and can't for herself, in essence she's got fewer coping skills in life than any of the rescued girls. That is all the more reason for Gerald to use that against her and probably teach her good for nothing mother the same lesson... that apple didn't fall far from the tree, i'm sure. Mommy dearest herself probably did pretty much the same thing with Joanne's dad.

Now that the FBI has all of that info, it does make me wonder what they'll do with it. They have a good idea of where Max is, and what he's been doing. The conflict is that he's been way more effective doing their job than they could have. A small group, of specialized people can usually be way more effective than an entire army just going in and trying to steamroll. Two or three people can get closer, and drop more while the enemy isn't hiding than an announced group can when everyone turns tail and disappears.

Can't wait to see where all of it goes. Amazing chapters, as always Magus, thank you for the entertainment that you do provide all of us.

I have to agree with BigMan. Most especially the last paragraph.

B

Thanks, its nice to know someone likes the story, I know it's a biy rough with typos sometimes but everyone keeps telling me they would rather have rapid posts then perfect pollish...so... :shrug:

Thanks, its nice to know someone likes the story, I know it's a biy rough with typos sometimes but everyone keeps telling me they would rather have rapid posts then perfect pollish...so... :shrug:

As long as were able to understand what you mean, wouldnt want a 68 page long chapter of kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.... now would we? :)

Ok then, GITG chapter 43 is up

Might have to slow down a bit, spending a lot of time on keyboard and almost no time asleep, starting to catch up to me...

Edited by magusfang

Not another cliffhanger. Don't know what your plans are BUT I hope that elimination of the main character is NOT among them.

I won't say more to give others time to read. Good job on the quick posts. All kidding aside I, for one, would prefer the posts quicker even if

there are some misspellings etc. I think most of us can fill in the occasional blank. Just don't work yourself sick.

B

Yeah,

And no bad language allowed.

B

that didn't happen....oops

I got in trouble the other day, monkey was trying to cut a porkchop on her own, she's a big girl now after all, and off the plate it goes, straight to the floor and instantly scooped up by the dog. Her reaction, she sighs dramatically and goes "Well, shit!"

Course everyone looks straight at me!

Yeah,

I got in trouble the other day, monkey was trying to cut a porkchop on her own, she's a big girl now after all, and off the plate it goes, straight to the floor and instantly scooped up by the dog. Her reaction, she sighs dramatically and goes "Well, shit!"

Damn you and your cliffhangars!!! Great chapter, loved the improvisation idea, really hope that shit didnt just hit the fan :)

Damn you and your cliffhangars!!! Great chapter, loved the improvisation idea, really hope that shit didnt just hit the fan :)

Was a good one huh, even took the download option out...doesn't look good...

wow i finally caught up on the story magusfang i had to read several chapters to do it lol, just have some questions.

1. WHATS WITH THE CHICKS WITH EXTRA APENDAGES

2. i thought that emma said in bitg that she was going to do one enis but max's ( if you could even call it a dick 2-3 inch tops almost like large clitoris then penis)

3. why doesn't max use small hand grenade sized spiders in his defense plans,sort of like suicide bomber (minus the dead guy)

4. Um what kind of sub dose max have is it comparable to modern attack subs or is it more of a boomer.

Edited by spaced_monkey

wow i finally caught up on the story magusfang i had to read several chapters to do it lol, just have some questions.

2. i thought that emma said in bitg that she was going to do one enis but max's ( if you could even call it a dick 2-3 inch tops almost like large clitoris then penis)

3. why doesn't max use small hand grenade sized spiders in his defense plans,sort of like suicide bomber (minus the dead guy)

4. Um what kind of sub dose max have is it comparable to modern attack subs or is it more of a boomer.

Its not really a full on sub, it just so happens to function as one. Cant really remember what the abreviation (LOTUS) means but im sure fangface can fill you in.

Yeah,

Old saying - monkey see monkey do - so true. Also monkey hear monkey say.

:dancegirl2:

B

Great five chapters in one week. Some cliff hangers. My question is how many times are you going to try to kill off Max before you really do. Now he has drowned in sub freezing water when his face plate cracked on the surface of the sub. Not able to download is a sure sign of being a goner. Really all he had to do was stop the sub, it would not have sunk to the bottom unless he had the sub dive while stopping it. It would have stopped at the level it was moving at and stayed right there. Our subs do it all the time. Come to a complete stop and stay there. Then all he would have to have done was to open the escape hatch and luanch the bomb to the surface and explode the charge. It would have drifted to the bottom of the ice and he could have set ot off with a timer inside of the sub. running up on the surface could have been done. Remember it is a stealth sub. You even said so in one of the earlier chapter. Run on the surface until the air was cleaned out. About four hours. Also they should have been close to land by now. If they were sailing in the Bering Strait it would not take them lone to reach Alasaka and resupply.

Other then that they are two great stories. Will be waiting to see what the outcome is. Still say either flush Joanne or fix her.

1 & 2: Eh, it's just a little one, hardly counts at all!

3: Because they are as complex as the larger spiders and like them have become self aware so he wont ask them to suicide themselves. He did build the flyers, small insect like robots that do that, but they are small and have to swarm so their impact is limited.

4: The sub is actually a submersable landing ship, like a RORO only submersable, it also can move limited distances over land, using large catipeller tracks like the smaller LUTeS does (LUTeS = Landing underwater transport system, Max changed the name to LOTuS because it sounded cooler...well I changed it foe that reason because he really doesn't exist. And it just sort of eveolved frome LOTuS to LOTUS - Damn spell check ;) ) something like this:

Project-748.gif

This is the Russian design 778, it was never built but its what gave me the idea for the LOTUS

Now I knew everyone was going to ask why he didn't just float his bomb to the surface, well two reasons: One, it had be placed in the right spot and two, remember he was feeling the effects of the high CO2 count and not really thinking straight "He grabbed a small detonator and inserted it into the plastic explosive, setting it for sixty seconds; in his hazy mind that seemed like plenty of time. "

besides I had to get him out of the sub to get the cliffhanger to work :D

oh and Sniper, the sub didn't sink he did when he stepped out the airlock, the fuel cell was heavy

So now the only question is, does he make it or do I invent Max flavored fish food!

Oh, I know, he just about makes it and a shark gets him...are there sharks under the ice?

Edited by magusfang

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.