Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Some of them don't know what a LZ is much less a hot one.

B

I will explain for those who do not know. An LZ is a landing Zone and a hot one is one that you are being shot at while trying to land or take off. It is really very hairy if you have not been through one and I was through at least two or three. Not a fun thing to go throough..

I will explain for those who do not know. An LZ is a landing Zone and a hot one is one that you are being shot at while trying to land or take off. It is really very hairy if you have not been through one and I was through at least two or three. Not a fun thing to go throough..

AMEN brother, Amen.

Ok, the update at casa crazy: some idiot took out the telephone pole a block from my house so my only internet is my phone. Unfortunately I can't post from it, but I have been assured everything will be repaird shortly. The story is written and have started the next chapter; although little girls are like hound dogs evidently; they seem to have no trouble hunting me down ;) . No internet means I am the only remaining source of entertainment, plus the women keep telling them to go see what I'm doing, the rats!

Guest Reader_lover

Ok, the update at casa crazy: some idiot took out the telephone pole a block from my house so my only internet is my phone. Unfortunately I can't post from it, but I have been assured everything will be repaird shortly. The story is written and have started the next chapter; although little girls are like hound dogs evidently; they seem to have no trouble hunting me down ;) . No internet means I am the only remaining source of entertainment, plus the women keep telling them to go see what I'm doing, the rats!

How the hell does someone take out a telephone pole?! =D

Guest wolf7700

They are a lot of people to take out telephone poles. I got a call once saying someone took out a telephone pole I got there and this man and woman was standing outside the car I am like are you ok there like yep he said this telephone pole came out of nowhere and hit me I am like can you repeat that sir he is like yes it came out of nowhere wow yea he was drunk and so was his wife yep lol. Magus girls are good at hunting people down they don't need any help on it either lol.

you guys obviously don't live in NC, it seems people around here are more likely to hit something then miss it.

Yep, isn't it wonderful how we still refer to it as Hydro even after Nuclear power was started? One of our many Ontarian colloquial sayings.

Hydro power was what first provided electricity up here, all the way from Niagara Falls Ontario.

you guys obviously don't live in NC, it seems people around here are more likely to hit something then miss it.

Then they take their sweet ass time fixing it! Well everyone is gone or at school...I'm lonely :( wish I had class today, think I'll go to the range and shoot stuff! :D Edited by magusfang

Lose yourself in writing that way you accomplish two goals, you get ahead in the chapters, time seems to move faster and you get all the whiners off your back. Oh wait, that's three.

Oh look at you, you little multitask dr you! ;)

I try, infact my wife Bless her Soul, use to say I was very trying.

I put up a New Vengence and hopefully that will give you a bit of a rest from those few that read my side. And don't comment on it here group this is for fangface's doodlings.

Very nicely done. It was great how you tied everything together about Rick and how Max's father and sister died. I was also glad to see you give Max and Amy some time together as I miss the old times when the four young ones used to get together and have fun. Everything now is a bit confusing with so many characters. Sometimes its hard to remember who is who and with whom. Well keep up the good work. Waiting for the next installment of both Girls and North star.

Guest usnretr

Love your work and always checking for new chapters. one question, if rick was an ex-seal protecting Max.s dad and had no family

where did his daughter come into the picture since she is older than Max?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.