Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

I think it should be both the priest and the sheriff. I do not trust the priest and I would really like to see the spiders disarm the sheriff (Ha ha). You could have a double funeral sending both evil men to a living hell. Just think what you could do in the VR world. What kind of hell you could put them through.

Guest futalov10

I would agree that is part of the fun is debating about who what when and where will happen. besides I am shure it is an energy drink for his hamster, and it's wheel. lol ok that was terrible.

I side with having the sheriff eat a bullet to avoid humiliation and exposure.

Of course, there will be a death (or two or three or …) among the gang but neither of these options would necessarily mean a funeral in the story.

If there will be a funeral involving the core then I would think possibly Tatiana finally finding peace and leaving the way open for Petra to rejoin the core.

The story concept here is sounding like Broken Birds with almost everybody being healed by the core person and bonding into a family unit. In this story, there is a little fudge factor with the core, however, and a lot of fudge factor with those being healed. Hans can be one aspect of freeing Suzy from some of HER demons and being able to teach the twins that not everybody in any organization will necessarily believe the same way as the others. IOW - even in a drug gang there can be somebody who is basically honorable if given a chance.

Edited by darthel0101

I just assumed the funeral was gonna be for the Sheriff. If it turns out to be one of the friends, I hope it's done heroically, like saving Max or the twins. Nothing like a good, old-fashioned tearjerker chapter. I know how Magus loves to mess with our emotions.

Guest Rescue25

I just assumed the funeral was gonna be for the Sheriff. If it turns out to be one of the friends, I hope it's done heroically, like saving Max or the twins. Nothing like a good, old-fashioned tearjerker chapter. I know how Magus loves to mess with our emotions.

AMEN !

B

Guest DrillSgt003

Awesome stories. GITG is my absolute favorite!!! The emotional thread you are weaving into your stories is what really sets them appart from other writings. BTW, the "other Site" was not able to maintain its STUPID and Gestapo like censorship. Others have started to post and re-post stories that had previously been removed.

Will you continue to write about the Marine Sniper or was that story just a small interlude?

Well, I can't wait for the next chapters of GITG :-)

Thank you for your stories and writing.

Guest Crazychickhull

Maybe max takes down the sheriff and he comes to the house for revenge tries to shoot max but the priest steps in the way and saves him. Then the spiders rip the sheriff head off after all max did threaten that they would disarm him. Then max laughs and uses a bondesque one liner.

Maybe max takes down the sheriff and he comes to the house for revenge tries to shoot max but the priest steps in the way and saves him. Then the spiders rip the sheriff head off after all max did threaten that they would disarm him. Then max laughs and uses a bondesque one liner.

A Bondesque one-liner? I LOVE it!

Guest futalov10

I was re reading BITG. and I was wondering what happoned to the deputy jailer and the 4 living prisoners that raped and nearly killed max. It is like the story just leaves them behind. or did I miss it?

I was re reading BITG. and I was wondering what happoned to the deputy jailer and the 4 living prisoners that raped and nearly killed max. It is like the story just leaves them behind. or did I miss it?

The Deputy I'm saving for later, the prisoner's just go back to jail, remember Carol made them promise to let the law handle it

So, am working on the next chapter, i wrote the ending and it truly sucked, but i think I'm on to something now...

The Deputy I'm saving for later, the prisoner's just go back to jail, remember Carol made them promise to let the law handle it

I kinda figured that the deputies would be split on how they view Max even if their boss is against the boy. IIRC, At least one of the deputies has expressed admiration prior and obviously the one who found the rape in progress will tend to support Max. If Alice is able to bring known malfeasance of the sheriff to light then even those who support him might back down and let him take the fall.

I do find it interesting just how much involvement the sheriff has with cases which are the purview of the city, however.

Just finished chapter 26. Glad to see none of the family was hurt too bad. It looks like you are tying everything together nicely, at the same time opening up some new questions. Like what is Suzi going to do. Waiting patiently for what happens next. Until then have fun.

So I'm going off the grid for a while, about a week. talk to everyone when I get back, maybe I'll have some time to write so I might have a new chapter by the time I get back. see you all later :)

Just finished the chapter. Great as always. Nice message he gave to the new acting sheriff. Better the card than him for right now. Of course Max has not left the funeral yet and it could get really bloody. Now onto another matter, About Suzi, will she stay with her mother or will they all go home to Max's house. Also need more background on what Rick use to be, either Delta, Seals, Ranger or Green Beret. Only the great and powerful Magusfang knows and you will let us know in your sweet and evil way. Have a great time off. Do not get blown up or shot that would require the girls to whip you butt.

Sorry the above post was mine. Thought I was signed in but found out connection on tablet was lost and closed me out including logging me off the site. I thought I had it set up to be logged on at all times. Will have to fix that again.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.