Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

OK, went back and I think I have the timeline fixed in GITG 21.

Just a question and I don't want anyone to think I'm bitching about people pointing out mistakes, I truly apriciate the help because I just don't see these things while i'm writing. Now the question is do the rather high number of rrors really bother anyone a lot, because I can do a proper edit and while that probably won't fix them all it would greatly reduce them. However that would slow my postings down a fair amount...

I kinda like you the readers finding my mistakes, makes me feel like microsoft, and then going back and fixing them; but if its really bothering those of you who like reading my little tale, I would gladly take some more time between posts.

Just a question and I don't want anyone to think I'm bitching about people pointing out mistakes, I truly apriciate the help because I just don't see these things while i'm writing. Now the question is do the rather high number of rrors really bother anyone a lot, because I can do a proper edit and while that probably won't fix them all it would greatly reduce them. However that would slow my postings down a fair amount...

I kinda like you the readers finding my mistakes, makes me feel like microsoft, and then going back and fixing them; but if its really bothering those of you who like reading my little tale, I would gladly take some more time between posts.

As for me no, I just wanted to point it out, Once you informed us how it was suppose fall that was enough for me.

I do try and fix stuff here, edits are easy. I tend to let them ride at the other site because it's a long drawn out procedure to fix a problem and I'm kinda lazy :)

Since reading your stories the little errors have been name mix up which i fell don't matter. We should know by now what name it suppose to be. This one was the first big error that you made since starting all these stories. Like Hundybuns said, we'll blame it on the beer.

Guest Rescue25

FULL SPEED AHEAD! I think that most of us that read as soon as you post and have been overlook the errors. We kinda know what was meant and I for one gloss over them and really only see them on 3rd or 4th reading and by then they really don't mean anything.

Damn the torpedoes full speed ahead.

Any vessel maneuvers better with plenty of water flow over the rudder.

oh crap, that whole section with Marge, Winters, and Smith is sopposed to lead this chapter and the part with marge petra and suzy is supposed to be the third subchapter

wow, thay's was a big boo boo

NAH - just a little confusion. But that's what you specialize in.

:coffee:

B

No don't delay them any longer. I just pointed out the mix up of the names do that you know that when I post that I read the chapter. To me it is a minor error and was just to let you know that if you were saving the story to be released to another site if this site becomes another nameless site that they will be correct. Do not delay the chapters by doing more proofreading then is needed as that could cause more errors.

Forget errors it just proves that you want to get the stories to us quickly.

So where are the new chapters?

You're not gonna shoot me are ya?

shoot-foot.gif

about half done with 22, football slowing me down msn-emoticon-football-128.gif

Edited by magusfang

Guest Rescue25

You need me to email you some chapters?

Thanks but as soon as you post I download. The link you posted is what i was referring to. Says I am not allowed.

i am regestered on the story side but not on forum. I download so I can enjoy them when I am where I can't get internet.

I do enjoy your writing.

B

don't slow down, your die hard fans understand you have three stories going on at one time so you are bound to get messed up every so often. We just enjoy the story and know what you mean to say. keep them coming.

Guest Rescue25

Oh. yeah, I think you have to reg here to jump back and forth.

Tried. One of the mods told me to try a couple if things. Didn't work. May try from another computer later on.

Damn verification codes could make a preacher cuss.

B

Guest Rescue25

don't slow down, your die hard fans understand you have three stories going on at one time so you are bound to get messed up every so often. We just enjoy the story and know what you mean to say. keep them coming.

AMEN brother AMEN!!

B

Sorry guys can't wait I have to ask Magus a question. Is the old priest just trying to stir up crap or is this the way the story is going to head. I hope not. I will say more later don't want to mess the chapter up for the rest.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.