Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Guest spaced_monkey

stupid question (it might be 4 beers in 20 minutes talking) but why don't max use air born Nantes to disrupt peoples brain connections to put all the people in medical comas people you like you save. the other people :spank: you don't save

stupid question (it might be 4 beers in 20 minutes talking) but why don't max use air born Nantes to disrupt peoples brain connections to put all the people in medical comas people you like you save. the other people :spank: you don't save

Thats what the flyers are, basically; but he only has so many. As for using nanites, by the time you give them the equipement for flying, some sort of tracking and targetting system and the power to run everything they wouldn't be nanites anymore

Guest spaced_monkey

Thats what the flyers are, basically; but he only has so many. As for using nanites, by the time you give them the equipement for flying, some sort of tracking and targetting system and the power to run everything they wouldn't be nanites anymore

your over thinking it a bit Nantes. As your story describes should be around size of a virus if not a little bigger. all you need to do is modify them to be more like a virus.

{When diseases and viruses are transmitted as very small particles by air currents, it is called airborne germ transmission.} they already have a method of attack

rule of thumb fight smarter not harder :smartass:

Germ warefare is sketchy, delivery is uncontrolable and you leave too much behind. Max uses the small robots because they can strike surgically then retreat and be reused. Besides, this way Max gets to go in and shoot the place up.

Guest spaced_monkey

germ and virus warfare is unpredictable 1 it mutates 2 you really have no way of directing properly to kill only the ones you want. Nantes i theory have no ability to mutate unless you provide them with a way to do so, since killing doesn't have to be your goal, incapacitating them all solves the other problem in germ and viral warfare.

Guest spaced_monkey

why not i thought the body amour was the only reason the girls were allowed to even go on the rescue in the first place. having a hero gripe about something well within his ability to do is just a touch anti-climatic lol. you have painted a grim picture of the bad guys. they rape,torture and murder small children. do they really need to be more sadistic? lets say for (hypothetically) that am one of those sacks of carp people whom dose unspeakable evil, you'll find that i would be more concerned about fleeing the proverbial sinking ship. and wouldn't even bat an eye to there hostages. CAUSE THERE COWARDS lol :wow:

just finished chapter 21 of GITG and I agree with what someone posted, it was nice to see Max freak out a little. I wonder is anything going to happen on the road trip (shades of P.O.I story road trip)? I can see them either getting jumped by another kill squad or getting side tracked into someone else 's problem. keep the stories coming they are great and I will Max and the gang when it is finally over. :kilt:

why not i thought the body amour was the only reason the girls were allowed to even go on the rescue in the first place. having a hero gripe about something well within his ability to do is just a touch anti-climatic lol. you have painted a grim picture of the bad guys. they rape,torture and murder small children. do they really need to be more sadistic? lets say for (hypothetically) that am one of those sacks of carp people whom dose unspeakable evil, you'll find that i would be more concerned about fleeing the proverbial sinking ship. and wouldn't even bat an eye to there hostages. CAUSE THERE COWARDS lol :wow:

I see them more as fanatics, kinda like the NAZI's in WWII, or the japanese with their doomed bonzai charges

Guest spaced_monkey

ya but the Nazi party members by the end of the war were already leaving in droves, some to Spain, France and South America lol. They didn't stop at Auschwitz to shoot up some Jews, they left with what they could get and were gone.

Oh that will happen in the end, when the big climatic battle happens, but not yet, Max and the girls need cannon fodder.

On a unrelated note, for those of you who have already read 14 of Northstar, I called Nick Max again, right in the first paragraph. I have fixed it (nod to Darthel for pointing it out) all I can say is its someone elses fault, don't know who but since I'm perfect it can't be me ;)

Actually the more I think about it, the more I like the idea...maybe with a unexpected outcome...yeah...haven't killed an MC in a while...mwahahaha

your over thinking it a bit Nantes. As your story describes should be around size of a virus if not a little bigger. all you need to do is modify them to be more like a virus.

My impression was that the nanites would be (possibly were but I cannot find the reference at this time) VISIBLE on a blood smear slide which implies something at least near the size of platelets. AFAIK, most viruses are unable to be seen by an optical microscope.

yeah, they are. It comes up in BITG, when he's bitten and they comment on the strange cells in his blood in a later chapter. I never followed up on it because that and when he sends the schematics to a university proffessor are actually a set up for the third book. I can't wait until people start scrambling back to find that reference when I start the third book.

that's just wrong dropping one hint about a 3rd book. now I am torn between liking GITG and not wanting it to end and wanting it to end so you could get to the next book. I don't know what to do so like a computer I should just shut down or I will blow sever computer chips. :smartass:

Another good chapter Magus, but there is a part that I'm a little confuse. Marge was about to talk with the two teacher in part 20, In the beginning of part 21 she is with May, then later in the story she is continuing her conversation with the two teacher. It looks like that part is out of place or is it a different day.

Guest futalov10

I can see a book three coming. Max and his very large family are holding the keys to man kinds next evolutionary big step. The merging of man and machine. He is holding the ability to the cure to every thing and the power to rule the world. Max has been doing a lot of big flashy stuff. if the church knows that Max was behind the raids, then others do to and there going to want that power for them selves. . An what about his dad what was he into war spiders ,subs, and AI holy crap. Who was he working for? A lot of questions. Before this story is done and the happily ever after is here Max is going to swim in a sea of blood and clime a mountain of the dead.

You must have missed BITG, in it he explained that Max's dad worked for US-DOD, but decided some of his projects were to scary to give to The Govt.

After this he plans a third instalment probably TITS (Twins in The Seaweed) and there he promises to completely drive us mad with cliff hangers galore and suddenly to just stop writing that for other projects.

Guest Rescue25

Actually the more I think about it, the more I like the idea...maybe with a unexpected outcome...yeah...haven't killed an MC in a while...mwahahaha

PLEASE NO! No MC kill off in this series. Maybe the pope or one/some of his hinchmen. Don't know how deep the rot goes. Nice save on Marge talking to the two teachers. I cam see several chapters on getting the school set up and running. Maybe even see the current school falling into disrepair because so few students going there with a high class school available. Please don't go P.O.I. on us.

Maybe, but then there'd be no chicks in kevlar!

70024.jpg

That would just be a shame!

Love the twins/chicks in Kevlar. Other comments not withstanding what you have written seems much more like the reality.

B

Another good chapter Magus, but there is a part that I'm a little confuse. Marge was about to talk with the two teacher in part 20, In the beginning of part 21 she is with May, then later in the story she is continuing her conversation with the two teacher. It looks like that part is out of place or is it a different day.

oh crap, that whole section with Marge, Winters, and Smith is sopposed to lead this chapter and the part with marge petra and suzy is supposed to be the third subchapter

wow, thay's was a big boo boo

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.