Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Guest Rescue25

PLEASE don't let Marge spill too much. She could get the whole thing pulled down on their heads.

And we have the adventure to find Tatina ahead of us. And didn't Max escape from the hospital a week or two ago? The time line is getting blurry in my head. Of course another thread - the "private school" thing.

Oh yeah!!

:coffee:

B

Cross her legs. Thats about as funny as telling a guy to just tie it in a knot when he has to go to the bathroom. Like the chapter and am looking forward to the next one. Keep up the good eotk.

Sorry meant to post this under my name and did not know that I wasn't signed in on my phone. I am signed in now on the phone so that I can continue to post under my name.

When will the next chapter of Northstar come out. I running out of things on this site to read. I am looking at some of the older stories on this site to read.

Guest Rescue25

Working on it, but keep getting ideas for GITG...

From what I see you have enough potential directions to make an unholy amount of story line AND I don't have your imagination. While Northstar

has a good storyline GITG seem to be the most popular. So "go man go!". We await your next offering.

B

Guest Rescue25

NO NO NO NO. Beer good- lets imagination run free and loosens up your fingers. Give up writing HELL NO!

Will have to send the twins and some of the girls to talk to your girls. Will not be comfortable with multiple knots on head.

:spank::jaws::taser:

B

better late than never - just got registered over here

Magus, you are gonna give me a condition if you do not speed up your writing.

grrrrrrrrrrr

- - - LOL - - -

I love your work and literally haunt the boards looking for the latest. Thanks for #14 of Northstar.

Almost have the next chapter of GITG, just need to come up with a brain exploding cliffhanger :)

God, you are SUCH a sadist! And thank you for not leaving us with yet another Northstar cliffhanger. I'm guessing his "meeting" had to do with a ring, or perhaps two. Then again, I've already learned trying to guess what you have in mind is usually a waste of time.

Is it bad that his cliffhangers spill over into the forum too? Love both chapters of NorthStar, this reminds me of the Magus of old.... a chapter every couple days. You truly do spoil us with the speed you post. I can't wait to see Tatianna's return in GITG, that will throw everyone for a loop.

Guest Rescue25

God, you are SUCH a sadist! And thank you for not leaving us with yet another Northstar cliffhanger. I'm guessing his "meeting" had to do with a ring, or perhaps two. Then again, I've already learned trying to guess what you have in mind is usually a waste of time.

Mmmmm, I would comment but that would be telling...

I new it, you are using the cliffhangers to play with our heads. LOL

Is it bad that his cliffhangers spill over into the forum too? Love both chapters of NorthStar, this reminds me of the Magus of old.... a chapter every couple days. You truly do spoil us with the speed you post. I can't wait to see Tatianna's return in GITG, that will throw everyone for a loop.

I think we all know that he just LOVES to play with our heads. I think that if we were to accidently guess where he is going he will change direction just to keep us confused. He has twists and turns that we can barely follow much less conceive ahead of the story actually being posted.

We love it. Keep going.

I think we all know that he just LOVES to play with our heads. I think that if we were to accidently guess where he is going he will change direction just to keep us confused. He has twists and turns that we can barely follow much less conceive ahead of the story actually being posted.

We love it. Keep going.

Nah, in fact I'm sure several of you can already guess where the next chapter is headed, just not how we'll get there.

Oh quick question: is it against the law to shoot members of the school board if they're really stupid?

UMMMM, just don't get caught shootin em. If like around here, they're elected, therefore a politician.... enough said, rofl.

I know where I'd love to see GITG go, but, only so much input. NorthStar, we know the kinda ending, now it's a fill in the blanks, and love where it's at so far. I'd love to see Emma, and Max on a deserted island all alone, screw the rest. pr even in the LOTUS, going anywhere they want. There's a wise saying I just recalled... Kill em all, let God sort em out. God you spoil us, and all we can do is beg for more.

Nah, in fact I'm sure several of you can already guess where the next chapter is headed, just not how we'll get there.

Oh quick question: is it against the law to shoot members of the school board if they're really stupid?

Not in Magusfang World, it's not. In the real world it's kinda frowned upon, unless you can get media backing. After all, the media creates public opinion and public opinion is EVERYTHING. Edited by COJimmyV

Guest Rescue25

clipart-nuclear-explosion-546a.pngThere is no problem that cannot be solved by the judicious use of High Explosives!

Followed by the judicious use of WP. Most effective!

B

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.