Click Here!

Recommendations? M/M/M +

Merula Aeolus

I am looking for a number of recommendations with the following pairings and elements:

1. Sirius/Remus/Harry - Mpreg included

2. Ron/Harry/Hermione - Preg and Mpreg Included

3. Severus/Harry/Hermione - Preg and Mpreg included

4. Voldemort/Lucius/Harry - Mpreg included

5. Bill Weasley/Other Male Weasley/Harry - Mpreg included

6. Lucius Malfoy - Pregnant (not by Harry)

7. Animagus-Sex with Mpreg (HP) is also accepted

8. Anyone know any consensual James/Harry stories?

9. Male Harem/Harry - Mpreg included

10. HP crossovers with Mpreg included

Harry must be one of the ones pregnant.

I Don't like Angst. I am a happy-ending person, but I don't care for fluff either.

I also misplaced three stories -

1. Harry is taken in by Voldemort and Pettigrew replaces him at Hogwarts, Voldemort/Severus, Voldemort/Nagini and Voldemort lusts after Harry. Nagini is pregnant

2. Albus Dumbledore is a demon who was replaced during his battle with Grindelwald. In one seen he rapes a Muggle-born boy while casting a spell to attract an animal to rape the boy's mother. Voldemort is good.

3. Severus is Harry's father, Harry is the descendant of all four founders and Harry mentored Tom R. in the past, when summoned there

• 3 months later...

Think I recognize your first misplaced story. ("Harry is taken in by Voldemort and Pettigrew replaces him at Hogwarts...") Could it be this one?

Title: Choosing Loyalties

Author: ntamara

Rating: M or R
Summary: Ten minutes before Hagrid arrives to tell Harry of his wizarding parentage and destiny, Harry is kidnapped by a Voldemort controlled Quirrell while Peter Pettigrew casts a doppelganger spell and takes Harry’s place. HP/SS, SS/LV, others implied.(including LV/HP)

Chapters: 16

Words: 71,665

Posted in 2003, Complete.

Edited by Gertrude Flint

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think I know about the third one you mentioned... "3. Severus is Harry's father, Harry is the descendant of all four founders and Harry mentored Tom R. in the past, when summoned there". Though I'm not positive, because I only skimmed through it!?! Give me a few minutes and I should be able to track down the story I think it is. :)

Okay that took me a lot longer then I thought it would... I'm not sure if this is the story that you are looking for, but it's the only one that I know about that fits what you asked for. the story is Harry's and Severus' Change of the Future. I really hope this is the story you were talking about, and the link below should take you to it no problem! :)

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4457927/1/Harry-s-and-Severus-Change-of-the-Future

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.