Click Here!

The Wolf's Snare - feedback, review replies, notes and crazy ramblings

JustS

Do you take requests? Contact me at bryanpittman517@gmail.com if you do?

Not really. I normally just take interesting ideas I conjure up and then write them.

For open-ended fics like this one I take into account feedback to guide where they go, but no, no requests. Soz.

• 3 weeks later...

Can anyone (mods?) explain why the fic is now only reading as having 158 hits? Did it go over the counter limit or something? Last time I checked it was over 100,000.

Whoa. First it was the hit counter freezing, now this....

I swear the last I checked the hits on your piece was that plus an extra zero at the end, probably approaching 110K.

I'm not sure, unless it was converted with the new hit counter? I'll look in to it though.

It seems to be back now, reading as 10421 hits. I don't know if you did anything but thanks!

yep, I adjusted it according to other popular stories in your category, published in the same time range.

Thanks DG :)

Now that the story has been finished for a while now, I'm having fun reading back through it (I've forgotten large chunks of what I wrote!).

As the result of this refresh, I got thinking about what peoples' favourite chapter was. Post yours below, if you feel like it!

Also, I may have some news of interest to fans of this story to share soon. Stay tuned :)

Edited by JustS

Guest Wolf Cock

I rather like chapter 5, 6, 8 and 13. Though I have gripes.

5, best sex most moving parts, and most graphic, but at the same time feels a little rushed.

6. Best development, but I dunno, I kind of wished there was sex, in it.

8. Lara accepting her role as a bitch is great, and I love the doggy oral. The lesbian aspect seemed a little rushed though, the other chapters took time, to establish and you kind of just skipped over a large period of time to where Lara and Jen are now comfortable enough to start a sexual relationship with no real development.

12. The lesbian stuff is a great change of pace, and pretty well written. I just wish there was more of it, for their first time, (Seriously, no boob sucking? But I guess that's a nitpick.)

Guest Wolf Cock

5, best sex most moving parts, and most graphic, but at the same time feels a little rushed.

8. Lara accepting her role as a bitch is great, and I love the doggy oral. The lesbian aspect seemed a little rushed though, the other chapters took time, to establish and you kind of just skipped over a large period of time to where Lara and Jen are now comfortable enough to start a sexual relationship with no real development.

12. The lesbian stuff is a great change of pace, and pretty well written. I just wish there was more of it, for their first time, (Seriously, no boob sucking? But I guess that's a nitpick.)

I mean chapter 12, not 13. I didn't read path B.

Thanks for the feedback and specifying which path you took. I'd be very interested to hear the opinions of anyone who read both paths all the way through to see which one came out better.

Perhaps you are right with the rushed initial lesbianism stuff - I re-read that part the other day and it feels a little out of nowhere. I think I was trying to go for a surprise with that though, especially as Jennifer makes the first move. It probably needed a whole chapter to itself but whatever, it would be too complicated to implement something like that now.

yep, I adjusted it according to other popular stories in your category, published in the same time range.

As long as we are fixing counts, ill just say that 10000 is Still way too low

The piece had at least 105k hits on it. I'd know since my main piece fmc is also in the same category so I visit regularly.

As long as we are fixing counts, ill just say that 10000 is Still way too low

The piece had at least 105k hits on it. I'd know since my main piece fmc is also in the same category so I visit regularly.

Oh yes, you're right. I'm bad at numbers and tracking my own traffic, but according to one of my last posts in was at over 90,000 before.

DemonGoddess/mods: Is there a reason the number was reset to begin with? Could it be cranked back up to a nearer figure? Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Wolf Cock

Since there's no mention of a forum your other story, I'll just bring it up her.

You used the wrong "Tale" the one you used means story. The one you meant to use is "Tail"
Nitpicking and grammar nazi i know, but it's just something i noticed.

Since there's no mention of a forum your other story, I'll just bring it up her.

You used the wrong "Tale" the one you used means story. The one you meant to use is "Tail"

Nitpicking and grammar nazi i know, but it's just something i noticed.

Thanks for letting me know man. I actually had that correct originally (I even researched the correct usage of the word for this meaning) but I mis-typed when creating the story on the site. I've fixed this now.

I'm using my general feedback thread for discussion for this story: http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/59724-justs-feedback-response-thread/

Guest Wolf Cock

Thanks for letting me know man. I actually had that correct originally (I even researched the correct usage of the word for this meaning) but I mis-typed when creating the story on the site. I've fixed this now.

I'm using my general feedback thread for discussion for this story: http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/59724-justs-feedback-response-thread/

Your welcome.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Wolf Cock

Thanks for the feedback and specifying which path you took. I'd be very interested to hear the opinions of anyone who read both paths all the way through to see which one came out better.

Perhaps you are right with the rushed initial lesbianism stuff - I re-read that part the other day and it feels a little out of nowhere. I think I was trying to go for a surprise with that though, especially as Jennifer makes the first move. It probably needed a whole chapter to itself but whatever, it would be too complicated to implement something like that now.

This may be a little odd, but...are you open to fanfiction? Of your work I mean. Like I said, The initial lesbian stuff is a little rushed. So, I wrote an alternate half to chapter 7 (A) mostly just as a writing excercise. With your permission I'd like to publish it. It's fine if you say no, but I'd like to see what you think.

Guest Wolf Cock

This may be a little odd, but...are you open to fanfiction? Of your work I mean. Like I said, The initial lesbian stuff is a little rushed. So, I wrote an alternate half to chapter 7 (A) mostly just as a writing excercise. With your permission I'd like to publish it. It's fine if you say no, but I'd like to see what you think.

Alternate ending, I mean.

You need a full forum account probably but once you're logged in there is a PM system labelled Messenger which you can get to via the bar at the top of the screen.

Not sure if there are any word limits on these messages but give it a try.

Word limit in PM is the same as the word limit in a forum post, which is ...A LOT. I don't remember off the top of my head, but somewhere around 1000 words

It's been pretty accommodating so far, thanks for the info.

So ArchedEyebrows has now begun publishing his fan fiction of this fan fiction, named The Wolf's Snare: Doggy Tales. You guys should check it out and give him feedback: http://games.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600089904

And yes, I have given him the thumbs up to write his alternate take on the story and do whatever he wants with it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.