Click Here!

The Wolf's Snare - feedback, review replies, notes and crazy ramblings

JustS

Guest Wolf_Cock

Let's just say when the bandits are dealt with we're going immediately back to smutsville. :)

The next chapter is almost done, and work has started on the following, final one. I've got to say it's a relief to be finally capping off this story after a well over a year and a half since the first part. If I have no major life distractions I'm expecting it to all be done and posted before October.

Well Iook forward to the end of the ride

ride, pun intended. Just one request, please be graphic. The last few sex scenes are pretty cut and dry.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 15A and 15B are now online.

Path B / preg followers are going to want to make sure they read the end of this chapter :)

Once again, the next chapter is going to bring the smut big-time to hopefully take us out on a high note.

Edited by JustS

Guest Wolf Cock

Well this was good. So I'm assuming B path will be like a giganitc lesbian/beasty orgy, whereas Path A will just be Lara and Jen getting fucked by dogs and each other?

Well this was good. So I'm assuming B path will be like a giganitc lesbian/beasty orgy, whereas Path A will just be Lara and Jen getting fucked by dogs and each other?

You'll find out!

X: Came for the sex, staid for the plot. c];{~

Not sure if serious..?

Not sure if serious..?

Came for the plot, stayed for the sex.

Still would've stayed for the plot regardless.

Been away on a bit of irl related hiatus and returned to an inbox full of hate lol, so I better get to salvaging my reputations here.

Meanwhile, really enjoyed your updates. Definitely appreciate the additional digression in the route A and route B plots.

Would actually suggest that at some point things take a bad turn for Lara (only has to be temporary, although the audience doesn't need to know that). Increased stakes/angst/suspense is always welcome.

Came for the plot, stayed for the sex.

Still would've stayed for the plot regardless.

Meanwhile, really enjoyed your updates. Definitely appreciate the additional digression in the route A and route B plots.

Thanks for the nice words about the story. I suppose at this point I should've embraced the idea that there will always be people who want fuller stories to keep returning to while others just want some quick spank material.

Would actually suggest that at some point things take a bad turn for Lara (only has to be temporary, although the audience doesn't need to know that). Increased stakes/angst/suspense is always welcome.

As mentioned before, the next chapter will be the last and will return to a lot of down-and-dirty action, but also serve to rap things up satisfactorily (hopefully). I think Lara's been through enough rough times with whole bandit thing, so its time for her to kick back and indulge herself ;)

I'm about 90% complete on said last chapters - right now, I'm trying to devise a punchy final paragraph to go out on. However, Path A is turning out a little less interesting than B (Path B readers know why after the end of the last chapter) so that's holding me back too. I guess if anyone's got any smutty ideas or requests (preferably that are different to what has already come before in earlier chapters) now's your last chance to make them to me. No promises that they'll definitely make it in though, of course.

Guest What_Up

Suggestions? okay, for your consideration.

Another bit with Lara sucking whilst being fucked. (On jennifer performong oral on her while she sucks a wolf (anal-oral perhaps)

Boob sucking (seriously, not even once? That kinda seems odd considering y'know lesbians)
More scissoring, (but with Lara taking charge, she's been a little too submissisve with sex, and after how dominant she's showed she can be.)

69 again?

Well either way, I think Jen and Lara should just have sex on their own first, then wolf orgy to finish. But if your 90% done I guess any of this matters, so. Whatever. I look forward to ending.

Another bit with Lara sucking whilst being fucked. (On jennifer performong oral on her while she sucks a wolf (anal-oral perhaps)

Boob sucking (seriously, not even once? That kinda seems odd considering y'know lesbians)

More scissoring, (but with Lara taking charge, she's been a little too submissisve with sex, and after how dominant she's showed she can be.)

69 again?

Sounds like you want a lot more Lara x Jen action, which (just judging from the feedback received) didn't seem all that popular. That said, there is some differing girl on girl action in both versions of the last chapter. Can't say much without giving spoilers or giving you a huge breakdown of my thought process, but you'll get some variety.

Your ideas may not show up exactly, What_Up, but you've got me thinking about a few things. Thanks and I hope you're happy with the final chapters.

Since I'll probably finish the A path over the weekend, let this be everyone's last warning: Now's your last chance to make your suggestions. Make 'em good.

Guest All Dogs go to Fuck Lara

Can I just say, that While I do like this story, I do change Jennifer out in place of Sam. Nothing personal, but I just can't imagine Lara being lesbian with anyone else but Sam. Either way, Fun stuff.

Guest TIMMMY!!!!

Are you open to the idea of an epilogue, where a search party has been launched to find Lara, and Roth discovers her on the island (possibly mid orgy) , and tries to convince her to come home, and she refuses. Just a thought.

Are you open to the idea of an epilogue, where a search party has been launched to find Lara, and Roth discovers her on the island (possibly mid orgy) , and tries to convince her to come home, and she refuses. Just a thought.

An interesting idea but Lara's arc of deciding to stay with the wolves is basically complete (which is especially clear in the final chapter). Not sure what would be the point of someone then coming in to try and convince her otherwise, especially after how the final chapter takes us out.

The last chapters are now basically done. I've crammed in as many sexy ideas as I had left (each path chapter is around 6000 words!) so I hope no one is dissapointed with the amount and variety of action. I'm planning to post them on Friday/Saturday night so, get hype, I guess.

Okay folks, here is the end of The Wolf's Snare:

Path A

and

Path B

I hope everyone finds something to like in these last two chapters. Thanks to everyone who read, reviewed and helped this story achieve 90,000+ views.

If you enjoyed TWS, you may like my other assorted works here at AFF. Check out my profile for the full list.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Lara's Cooch.

Lelz the story is finished you silly. Now's the time to beg JustS to start writing a sequel neh?

Write us a sequel, JustS.

I wasn't asking for a sequel. Just voicing my opinions about the ending. But the ending was still good.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest What_Up

Regis tistewart1992@gmail.com 2015-10-19 id # 3000051860 Honestly this is one of the best Tomb Raider fictions I've read in a very long time. The character of Lara I have to say was treated fairly well and the development between her and Jennifer was believable. As I personal preference I chose to follow the more magical route and was thoroughly pleased at the end result. That being said however I am said to see the end of this particular fiction and was hoping for more. Perhaps if the author feels up to it they could create a sequel focusing on Sam and the black chick, from 2013's reboot, going out to find Lara and eventually joining in the depraved but very sexy lifestyle. If such a sequel were to occur I would happily and voraciously read it.

I'm totally open to this.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to all for the continuing feedback. I read everything you say but let me re-iterate that the story is over and there will not be more chapters nor a sequel. I feel that the whole wolf sex thing has gone pretty much as far as it could and I'm glad I can move on to other projects now.

Though I think Lara's mindset is pretty clear at the end, the conclusion is open-ended enough that the reader can imagine whatever he/she wants to happen in the future.

Just for lols, here are some of the potential ideas for endings I considered at one point or another:

A) Lara ends up leaving the island and going back to her normal life, but takes with her her love of dog sex

B) Lara leaves the island, only to return to spend her wealth on constructing homes and other modern things for the wolf-loving women

C) Lara finds a means to leave the island like a boat but destroys it so she can stay with the pack and never be found.

Thanks everyone for reading (nearly 100,000 views now!) and getting invested in this silly smutty story. I hope you check out some of my other AFF works and invest a little of your minds and hearts in those, too.

Edited by JustS

• 3 weeks later...

One thing I don't understad...Why isn't the other Wolf Sex commune in Path A? I mean, wouldn't it make just as much sense to have it in both endings?

I'd like to think that maybe the wolf sex cult thing just didn't get off the ground due to lack of the magical pregnancy factor, but it's up for interpretation.

The story has now received over 100,000, that's awesome! :dance: I wish there was a way to keep it up near the top of the listings so more people can find it, but its been a good run.

I'm not sure I've mention this, but thanks for the last reviewer, Regis, for the kind words. Also thanks to the mysterious SailorNemesis who seems to read all my stuff.

I hope to keep entertaining you all with more stories soon(ish).

Guest TIMMMY!!!!

I'd like to think that maybe the wolf sex cult thing just didn't get off the ground due to lack of the magical pregnancy factor, but it's up for interpretation.

The story has now received over 100,000, that's awesome! :dance: I wish there was a way to keep it up near the top of the listings so more people can find it, but its been a good run.

I'm not sure I've mention this, but thanks for the last reviewer, Regis, for the kind words. Also thanks to the mysterious SailorNemesis who seems to read all my stuff.

I hope to keep entertaining you all with more stories soon(ish).

I suppose that makes sense. loved the ending, but I gotta say, I woulda loved to have seen more lezz/wolfy stuff. Like Lara brings Gabriel back, and explains to Jen...pent up Lara strips off and begins to make out with Lara (full view of Gab, who Lara invites to take part, declines awkwardly, due to thinking Jen might be jealous, Jen seconds the invitation eager to repay Lara she undresses and they make out before all getting on hands and knees and getting ploughed.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Wolf Cock
  • 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.