Click Here!

Accidentally posted new fanfiction in the wrong category!

I posted a new fic to this site for the first time in years this morning and am unfamiliar with the new workflow. In my ignorance, I accidentally posted a Naruto M/M fic in a Non-English category (it's written in English). What do I need to do to correct this? All of the fanfiction I post to this site is Naruto fanfiction. I'm happy to delete the story and add it back, only I have no idea how to do that now. Thanks in advance.

The only way to move a story between subdomains is to delete it and repost it to the correct subdomain.

To delete the story, you can go into the Control Panel on your archive profile, and then go to the appropriate subdomain from the list on the left. In this case, it would be Non-English. There are a few options below the subdomain. Selecting "Delete" will take you to a new page with dropdown menus much like the old format, where you can select the story to be deleted. You then click the button next to that dropdown field, and the story is gone.

You can then post the story to the Naruto subdomain, in the subcategory that best fits the story.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.