Click Here!

a itanarusasu fanfic

Guest lilyaoifancutie

Guest lilyaoifancutie

Hi I'm looking for a story that i forgot where i got it from but it's a about Itachi naruto and sasuke where this is takes place where Naruto is givin the mission with sakura to hunt down the akatasuki and he is killing them off one by one but when it gets to itachi and kisame(sp?) Sakura gets in the way and get knocked out and naruto has to get her into a hiding place but then itachi coners naruto and then sasuke comes and they have a threesome and then after some stuff happens where i think it was either sasuke or itachi meets naruto in his room and does it again and then skipping some more when naruto is doing his Anbu exam and he has set up camp a dude comes and tries to seduce him but then sasuke comes and knocks him out then itachi and kisame comes and kisames talks about Hinata and the dude wakes up and tells he is from Naruto's old master who he trained with for some years when he went missing, and then it goes into a flashback to when naruto first meets his master and then it stopped because it was in incomplete story so if any knows what happened to this story if it's still up or was taken down thanks for helping me if you do.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.