Click Here!

Deleted fic? Is it still there?

Guest LadyOmbra LadyEbony

Guest LadyOmbra LadyEbony

Hi, I used to post here a long time ago under the pen name LadyEbony. Anyway I once had a fic uploaded here which appears to have been deleted. I decided to cut my losses and reupload it under this new pen-name. However I just found the old URL for the fic: (http://games.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600082714) and it almost appears like it is hidden since the page is still there, just blank. I have heard about other fics being hidden. Anyway I would greatly appreciate if someone would mind telling me if there is any chance of this fic being put back or if not if it might be possible for me to get the text back as I am missing a good half of it and it would make my day if it could be recovered.

As the account was created before end of December 2008, it was grandfathered in as what we call an old minor. In that for instance, only the content that was posted AS a minor is deleted, and the account itself is adjusted accordingly.

Accounts created after that time, no matter when we catch them are deleted entirely.

Hi,

Checking on both those archive pen names, I'm seeing both with a birth year of 1992, although there is a good span of time between the registrations, LadyEbony in 2008 originally, and LadyOmbra in 2012. Since those pen names are unique, with only

one occurrence of each in the archive, I'm pretty sure I've got the right ones.

Edited by BronxWench

As was said earlier by DemonGoddess, once a story is deleted from the database, it's not recoverable. However, you're free to repost the story at this time.

As a matter of routine compliance, we need to know which of these two accounts you'd like to keep, since members may only have one archive profile.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.