Click Here!

Why did my story get deleated?

Jenmoon1

First of all, it helps us to know the story's title, and the subdomain where it was posted.

Most likely, your story was hidden. It might have been a disclaimer problem, in which case you would have gotten a review board notice about the problem when we saw it, and then an email when we hid the story for non-correction. If it was anything else, we would have emailed you when we first saw the problem, and then hid the story after a week if it wasn't corrected.

You might want to check in your Spam or Junk folder of your email, since sometimes our emails wind up there. But in any case, you can give us the name of the story and where it was, so we can check that for you.

In an effort to help, I went through all our stories that have been hidden.

Your story, "Untriditional," in the Anime subdomain, has two things that need to be corrected.

First, as we noted in the review board warning on 10/29/13, your disclaimer is missing the part about profit. You have: "Disclaimer: magic knights is owned by clamp" We need: "Magic Knights Rayearth is owned by clamp and I make no money from this story."

Then, as noted in the email we sent you on 10/29/13, you are missing several story codes, or tags. Those need to be added to the story, and as we told you in the email, the missing tags are: Anal; DP; Fingering; Preg. Your story was hidden because of these missing tags.

We can't make the story visible again until these things are corrected. Please also keep in mind that we generally delete stories thirty (30) days after we hide them. Since we hid your story on 10/29/13, we're getting very close to that deletion threshold.

If the tags don't fit, because of the character limitation for that field, you can add them in a line at the top of the first chapter. Just mark it "Warnings" or "Additional Warnings" so readers will take note.

There's no need to reupload the story. It's hidden, not deleted. I can make it visible, once all the corrections are made to the story.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.