Click Here!

I think it was a gen-fic

Guest Emmejem

Guest Emmejem

It was a story I read over the summer. I can't remember the title, the author, or anything from the summary. It was a multi-chapter fic.

Takes place in the HP's 7th year. Voldemort not yet defeated at the beginning of the fic. A woman living in the US (TX area I think, or LA) began having strange "memories" that she wasn't sure. She remembered enough to go to Hogwarts and ask for help. She brought her two children along, girl is 17, boy is 18 and has a gf back in the US. I think the boy's name is Matt (not sure). DM turns from the dark side and gets slowly accepted by the golden group. GW finally gets HP to give up on his ideas of chivalry. HG and RW finally get together. The woman has a block on her memories removed that lets her remember the Potter family, and that she was Sirius' wife, and her children are his. When he was convicted, she asked to have her memories and magic bound until she asks for them back. She doesn't remember much until then, but recognizes Remus. Umm. After her memories are restored and her wand returned, she remembers how her son and HP and her daughter used to play. Sometime later she's teaching the golden group to fight and survive in a war (i think she was like a star auror or something before she went to the US). Her daughter and DM fall in together. She takes all of the kids (hers included; she had their magic unblocked and got them wands) to the US and gets them some training with Buffy, and the Angel group, and the Charmed Ones, and gets treaties and agreements to help with the war from a coven of werwolves and a coven of vampires. There's something about a prophecy about "The Seven" (the group of kids, minus the OMC's gf). The seven end up defeating LV.

I've tried searching for it in every way I could, even going through the entire general category on the HP section of the site, and I seem to remember it being there before.

If anyone can find this for me, I will be eternally grateful.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest emmejem

I've remembered a little more.

The woman seeing Remus provided the stimulus needed for her memory blocks to dissolve. Her daughter gets in with DM, GW and HP are together, RW and HG, and the son with his muggle gf in the US. I really want to find this fic.... PLEASE??? Anybody?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.