Click Here!

Searching for two stories

Guest Shadowkiss

Guest Shadowkiss

Below I have include a summery about each story as best as I can remember them. Thank you

all for helping me to search for them. ~Shadowkiss

1) Naruto and Sasuke pairing. Naruto and Sasuke are trying to keep the villager from killing naruto and himself for protecting naruto. A fight breaks out between the whole village and uchiha who are protecting them. During the fight it is discovered that naruto has the sharigan and is a lost uchiha. Somehow the uchiha obtain godhood and control different areas, naruto and sasuke become the gods over village of the leaves and uchiha give laws to people that bring about peace.

2) Mikoto teaches her son at very young age, special healing ninjutsu and healing. So when Itachi massacre the clan and

is going to leave he asks to go with him. He provide his worth Akatsuki at five when he save Kisama life from an rare poision that even Orochimaru was have problems dealing with. The Leader asks each member to protect him and bring him any extra medical scrolls on their travels. Eventually he grow to be one leading medical experts, akatuki would sale a small amount Sasuke's medicine for a large profit and nations could not destory them because the medicine sasuke made under a pen name. A special flower that sasuke want to investagate came in bloom, and the different nation want to use this as an oppertune to take sasuke from Itachi and Akatsuki.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.