Click Here!

Request: Content codes more in-depth explanations FAQ

if you already have this, i'd love if you would point it out to me. I feel like a complete idiot, but I don't really understand the mini-descriptions you gave to most of the content codes. Some I understand, but the others I have no clue what they mean and the mini -description given to them only made me more confused. i'd love to post stories here, but I am afraid I might leave out an essential content code simply because I don't understand the description you guys gave it. Like I said, if you already have a topic covering this, please point it out for me.

it says in that topic you gave me that content codes can go into the story chapters and not get counted as part of the author note word limit. Can I label that section of my author notes as warnings and detail what content I plan on using as well as content I might or might not use since I don't understand all the content codes? it would be easier for me than asking about all the content codes I don't understand.

Yes, you can put an author's note labelled "Warnings" at the top of your chapter, and list there any codes you think you may need for the story. We most definitely do NOT count those as author's notes for the word limit on those, and in fact, we're much happier having the warnings there for readers rather than to have readers upset by being surprised.

Most of the story codes are pretty straightforward, but if there are any you're not sure about, we're always happy to explain them, here or in email if you prefer. You can reach the moderating staff at this email: tos_team@adult-fanfiction.org

Edited by BronxWench

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.