Click Here!

mpreg m/m

Guest guest_darkamethyst

Guest guest_darkamethyst

Please help finding this story cannot remember the title and I read it a log time ago.

The story goes like this,

There was a hidden village wherein they have males who has the ability to bear children.The villagers are allowed to sleep with them but not allowed to go out of the village especially if they are pregnant and outsiders must not know.

The royal soldiers came to rest for a few days and some of the males sleep with them.It so happens that the captain who slept with the son of the chief is not really a captain but the real king of their land in disguise.When they are leaving he wants to take the chief's son with them and so he threatens the village that harm will befall them if they do not agree with his request.So the son volunteers to go with the outsiders.He is pregnant already and he does not want to let the king know about it so he plans to escape after leaving the village.

That is all the detail that I remember.

Hope you can help find the title of the story.It will be very much appreciated. :help:^_^

I don't remember the title or the author but, I remember the king wants him to become his concubine.

He has a queen already but she is infertile. The queen is a real bitch and he's afraid of what's going to happened to his child.

This story is nowhere. :( Maybe the author remove it or the author was banned. I really don't know.

I hope someone can help. I want to read it again too. :)

The King's name was Will (shortened) I think. I remember that the people in the palace thought that his people were savages from the south. He hasn't told the King that he's pregnant. I think he and his father came up with a plan for him to run away sometime. I can't remember the name either.

• 6 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.