Click Here!

Naruto death fic

Guest Guest

I'm looking for a naruto fic that I read quite a while back either on this site or on fanfiction.net and now I can't seem to find it, really hope it hasn't been taken down :(

Anyways, what happens is Naruto is said to have gone on a long term mission to cover up the fact he is actually dying and Tsunade has him hidden away in a secret bunker to keep him safe. As the end gets closer Naruto decides to tell Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi and Iruka of his illness and they go and meet him from the last time in the bunker. They each go in separately to talk to him and say their goodbyes and Sasuke' s the last one to go in. He goes to fetch Naruto a glass of water and sadly Naruto dies. They have a funeral for him and Sasuke and Kakashi burn him with a fire jutsu and place his ashes atop the hokage mountain.

It has to be one of the saddest stories I've ever read and I'm desperate to get my hands on it again. If anybody knows the fic I'm on about please let me know, been searching for ages and I'm dying to read it again. Thanks a lot!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.