Click Here!

Harry Potter and the Potion of Inhibitions review reply thread

Ollivander2

to start with Emily: interesting suggestion and i have been reading other stories in this area and saw that u have made similar suggestions to another author, like Wildkitsune i am leaving the size to people's imagination after all what is erotica without an imagination to see it play out in one's head like a movie. however, maybe luna's mom did research in enlargement and luna found her moms notes on it and brings that to the party, but i have decided to not introduce luna anytime in the next few chapters (maybe christmas when harry went to the burrow).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey guys if anyone is reading this forum or my story just wanted to let u know that i am taking some time off from the story sorry guys but my classes are getting harder and i have to write a paper for all of them of atleast 6 pages each so hopefully i will have time to work on chapter 4 and get it up at some time in the future. once the semester ends i should hopefully be able to get a chapter up once a week but im not promising anything. hope u guys have enjoyed my writing so far and i hope u will continue to read it once i get the new chapters up also if anyone comes across this by accident here is the link to the story http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600097448

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.