Click Here!

Old ItaNaru AU fanfic about fake boyfriend

Guest Edy-chan

Guest Edy-chan

Hey guys.

There was a great fanfic posted on fanfiction net about Itachi asking Naruto to be his fake boyfriend. Obviously it was all planned by Itachi and his family to get Naruto to love him. In it Itachi was working as a CEO of his company (I think xD) and Naruto was a university student. I don't remember the title or the author, I searched for it on the site and in my favourites because I'm almost 100% sure I had it there but I can't find it.

Does anyone know what happened to it? Did the authoe delete it or posted it on another site?

It was really great and Iw ould like to read it again so all help would be appreciated.

Thanx :)

Ok, so I think I remembered the title and it was something like that: "Fall in love, please"

I tried to find it but there is no such fic anymore, someone knows what happened to it?

Felnore took down most of her fanfiction stories from the sites that she frequents, only leaving a few up on AFF. I don't know her reasons or why she left some up and took some down. That story was likely one she took down. You might still be able to contact her through fanfiction.net or ygallery, but idk. I haven't spoken to her in several months.

• 5 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.