Click Here!

Question about the Editing thing.

AliTwivira

Ali here yet again sadly I am lost and need help. Okay here is my Question what is the Editing Tool use for that brings up the following edit details, add chapter, edit chapter, and deleted chapter. Yet I know what add and deleted are for yet what is edit for I want to know. I am little clueless. Way I want to now is cause I am redoing Forbidden Kiss yet again. Can't I keep that story as I started as and not think about remaking it.

Sorry about that I just type about what is on my mind some times. Alright back to what I was saying can someone help me out on this matter or what should I do.

~Ali The Clueless Writer.

In your control panel, click edit (this opens a new tab)

Select the story you want to edit from the dropdown

To the right of that is a second dropdown

Select Edit Details

From there you can change your title, your summary, your disclaimer, your story rating, and your story placement (in the subdomain), and tick on or off the ability of others to add chapters to your story.

The Edit Chapter option lets you open an individual chapter of the story so you can edit it. You can pick which chapter to edit from the dropdown menu over the text box, and once you select a chapter, it opens in the text box. Then you can edit it, and when you're done, click the button at the bottom that says "edit chapter" and it will save your changes to the archive.

Thank you to the both of you for the help.

~Ali

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.