Click Here!

Clan Traditions (Hinata Fic)

No_1

I've been thinking up more challenge/requests to go with my Kunoichi Sex Training request:

Hiashi and the Hyuuga Clan Eldars has always been very disappointed in Hinata's development as a kunoichi, her shy personality and gentle nature. When she comes of age she is given one final chance, a test to see if she's worthy of remaining heir. She is to use the Caged Bird Seal on an innocent branch member. Hinata can't do it and is punished in the traditional Hyuuga Clan manner for heirs considered failures...

Requirements:

-Hinata is stripped of her shinobi status, her heir status and is given the caged bird seal
-Hinata is consigned to be the plaything of the rest of the clan along with several branch members who have disobeyed the main family in some way
-Hinata is legally an adult, as are any others in sexual situations, should go without saying but you never know on this site.
-Hinata and the other slaves are kept nude besides their collars and can be commanded by any members of either main or branch family. They also cannot leave the compound unless accompanied by Hiashi or an Elder in which case they are leashed.
-Other clans have similar traditions, this is commonly known and considered acceptable in the Shinobi world by most
-The slave's caged bird seals can be used to give (sexual) pleasure as well as pain, and is often used to make them enjoy sexual situations to further humiliate them.
-The clan heads often meet with their slaves and lend them out to one another/make the slaves pleasure each other/so on during the meeting.
-Enemy Shinobi and Kunoichi when captured are turned into slaves with control seals similar to the Caged Bird Seal
-Predominantly a Yuri/Het Fic, Yaoi is allowed but this should predominantly be Yuri/Het
-The main and branch houses both enjoy humiliating Hinata especially (the main branch since she's a failure, the branch house because she's the only slave to come from the main house, and the only one they have power over)
Optional (But recommended)
-Other Clan Heirs or members are slaves (Ino and Hana (Kiba's Sister) recommended)
-Hinata is used either for Body Sushi or as a table to hold a tray of Tea during a meeting between the Hyuuga Clan heads and one of the other main clans of Konoha, preferably with one of the other main characters (e.g. Kiba) being present and being offered her body when they are seen showing interest in her.
-When Hinata is first taken out in public after becoming a slave Hiashi is confronted by one of her friends and forces Hinata to orgasm in front of them via the curse seal to humiliate her.
-Hinata is exchanged with slaves from other clans for periods of time (Inuzuka Clan suggested)
-Minato and Kushina are still alive, hence the Namikaze Clan being included and involved (Naruto can be male, female or you can have a male and a female Naruto if you so wish)
-Kunoichi are able to use a jutsu to turn into Futanari.
-Neji has his Seal removed and he is made clan heir to replace Hinata since Hanabi isn't of age.
Notes:
As mentioned my limits are no scat, no bloodplay, no BDSM that would cause permanent harm/damage. Incest and Bestiality allowed, and while the former is unavoidable, the latter is up to the writer. I won't suggest it, but if you want to include it go ahead.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ANonNon

Hmmm so this basically in the same type of universe as your other challenge. Interesting. One could also add to the plot by hinting or having Naruto and Hinata secretly seeing eachother and when she becomes a slave Naruto tries everything in his power to get ownership over her from the Hyuuga. Naruto is in an arranged marriage, any girl- from Naruto or another series, who will be trained by Hinata in how to please Naruto. She can't be married nor be freed of her slave seals.

Exactly, similar kinda universe, similar all around structure of the village and such.

The Naruto relationship idea (or for that matter any other pairing, though I am a Naru/Hina fan myself) is an excellent way of expanding on the story and adding an overall arc to it, making it more than smut, and then with the arranged marriage thing (which Minato and Kushina could easily have set up before their deaths if they are dead, or be trying to choose him a good match if they're alive) added into the mix, those are both excellent ideas of how to expand this, both of which I hadn't thought of.

I really like that idea X3

Edited by No_1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.