Click Here!

Ask A Stupid Question, Get A Stupid Answer!

StoryJunkie

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

not by me, but I'm sure there are some anal retentive out there that will delay my job application so that they can read about the needs of Nigerian royalty in exile looking for a donation so that they may return back home.

Why are we capable of purchasing any drugs on-line without consultation with a doctor?

Acutally, no. It's due to the farming lobby. See, most farmers get up and go to bed with the sun. In the summertime, this gives them one more hour in synch with the rest of us. [/serious mode] think.gif

Is there a candidate out there that's really worth electing?

Acutally, no. It's due to the farming lobby. See, most farmers get up and go to bed with the sun. In the summertime, this gives them one more hour in synch with the rest of us. [/serious mode] think.gif

DST was invented by police and politicians, before there were electric lights, wanted to cut back on fuel costs and crime, having people going to bed sooner after the sun went down encouraged this. Farmers, specifically ranchers, hate DST because animals don't understand why their feeding schedule is an hour late.

On a serious note, I'd vote Gaius Baltar for president if I were part of the last fleet of humanity.

Why can't all tv be as good as Battlestar Galactica?

The Word is God.

What is God?