Click Here!

How do I add mature tags?

When you first post a story you get the option to add tags like D/s, bdsm, etc. and as my story progressed I found that I was lacking some, but I can't find an option to add them, and now it seems they've disappeared almost entirely. Is there a button I'm missing, or is this not possible?

Thanks!

Hi!

It's not a button that you're missing. What it does require is that you go in and edit the story details. Tags are part of the Summary Field, and are added initially after you choose them from the dropdown menu when you first publish. Adding tags is slightly different once the story is published.

To edit the tags, just access your Control Panel in your archive profile, going to the appropriate subdomain in the list on the left, and selecting 'Edit' from the options. Then choose the story in question from the dropdown menu on the left, and 'Edit Details' from the dropdown menu on the right. From there, you would choose the Summary Field and add the tags there. You need to type them in by hand, since there is no dropdown for those once you've posted the story. If they won't fit because the field only permits 240 characters, you can add the tags at the top of your first chapter, and mark it "Warnings" or "Additional Tags."

Hi!

It's not a button that you're missing. What it does require is that you go in and edit the story details. Tags are part of the Summary Field, and are added initially after you choose them from the dropdown menu when you first publish. Adding tags is slightly different once the story is published.

To edit the tags, just access your Control Panel in your archive profile, going to the appropriate subdomain in the list on the left, and selecting 'Edit' from the options. Then choose the story in question from the dropdown menu on the left, and 'Edit Details' from the dropdown menu on the right. From there, you would choose the Summary Field and add the tags there. You need to type them in by hand, since there is no dropdown for those once you've posted the story. If they won't fit because the field only permits 240 characters, you can add the tags at the top of your first chapter, and mark it "Warnings" or "Additional Tags."

ahh okay, thanks! I was doing that for awhile and wasn't sure if there was another way to get it done.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.