Click Here!

I Lost How Much?

Solaris

I lost a total of 24 pounds since I started my eating plan on Feb 27th 2008. woohoo

And that includes me going to the gym three times a week exercising for about two hours each day.

I think I may hit my goal weight by next year or at least by 2010!

64 pounds to go and who knows I may push my goal weight down by ten pounds and go for my 1993 weight of 150. No, I will not try to go past that weight or I'll be looking like a skeleton or a POW.

But I'm so excited! I stuck to my guns at the live show this past weekend when they brought over cake. I resisted the temptation to go have a few peices by calling my dad and whining they have cake help! My dad being the sweetie he is told me he'll be right over with a salad. About fifteen minutes later, he came by with a grilled chicken cesear salad and I dove into that instead of a peice of either chocolate or vanilla cake.

Just wanted to share my good news with you all!

Beth

Yay for you!! I know how hard loosing weight is. I always gain like 10 or so pounds over the winter because I don't get out and do much and all there is tro do is eat junk food. Then in the spring my summer clothes don't fit anymore... So I'm working on dropping my winter weight.

:D Yeah Beth!

((((((Hugs and Congrats!)))))))

As Green said, I know how hard a struggle it can be, and check you out....Hittin' the gym and everything! :) We'll be your cheering section! Or maybe I'll set a old PAF to stand guard at the house! LOL! (Or was that "bloatie" the world traveled PAM?) :(

Warmly,

Kanashii

Thanks everyone!

:D Yeah Beth!

((((((Hugs and Congrats!)))))))

As Green said, I know how hard a struggle it can be, and check you out....Hittin' the gym and everything! :) We'll be your cheering section! Or maybe I'll set a old PAF to stand guard at the house! LOL! (Or was that "bloatie" the world traveled PAM?) :(

Warmly,

Kanashii

Thanks, I am doing good and I know I can lose more weight, just sticking to it was hard this past weekend, but I did it. I defeated the temptation of having cake by having a salad come to me instead of a peice of cake even though I could have had one and not worried at all about the plan but I knew I lost 20 pounds, I knew if I didn't resist I would fall off the plan and go back to my new high within a week or two. I needed to stay strong and I did.

Beth

• 4 weeks later...

I lost a total of 30 pounds since I started on my diet back on Feb 27th, 2008.

I now weigh 218 from 248.

This was the weight that I weighed back in 2001, when I was on it before I quit.

I am doing really good on this and I have a good goal to look forward to, being in my best friend's wedding in 2010 and by then, I hope by then, I'll be down to 160 pounds.

And by how everything is going, I may be at that goal by the end of this year or in Feb of next year.

Beth

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! That's really awsome! I'm so jealous! ^_^0 I've been trying to lose weight for a while--I go to the gym, but alas it doesn't help much. I'm glad you're doing so great! Any chance you can slip your little secret on how to lose weight? I wanted to lose at least 30 lbs before I went to AX but that's not happening now>.<

• 2 months later...
Wow! That's really awsome! I'm so jealous! ^_^0 I've been trying to lose weight for a while--I go to the gym, but alas it doesn't help much. I'm glad you're doing so great! Any chance you can slip your little secret on how to lose weight? I wanted to lose at least 30 lbs before I went to AX but that's not happening now>.<

Sorry about not seeing this post, Squall. But send me an e-mail at spencer_creek_studios@yahoo.com and I'll send you my diet forms.

They are easy to work with and yet after a while you are so used to the diet you will not need to be reminded what you can and cannot eat. And if you need a recipe to do, I have one that is really easy to make and is very delious too.

Beth

• 5 months later...

I hit 51# lost as of the last day of 2008.

I am doing so good!

I'm sticking good to the plan and the two funks at Thanksgiving and Christmas didn't do too much damage to my weight, I still ended up losing weight.

Another 43# to go and I'll be at my first goal weight and then my next goal of 125# will be soon attainable. :)

Beth

That's awesome Solaris, I support anyone trying to lose weight because I think fat people are ugly. Yeah I know its more of a struggle for some than others but still evey one should at least try. I've gained an inch or two around the waist since I haven't been to the gym because I haven't been able to pay my membership but I've kept running every day to keep from gaining a ton and when I get back to the gym I'll be trim again. People just need to have more self discipline and learn to put forth more of an effort. But then again, I guess most people are stupid and lazy.

Congratulations Solaris! I'm going to try the 'Subway' diet for this New Year. That and I purchased a stairmaster for my hubby for christmas. Granted, now I've gone from 10 floors at level one - to sixty floors at level four .. In just two weeks.. Whereas my love, sigh, is still doing good to make it to 10.. And HE'S the one that the doc is worried about! High blood pressure, pre-diabetic, fatty liver - 100 lbs overweight....

I'm only 40lbs over my best weight... No health problems other than the damned RA. Which is WHY I gained weight in the first place! When every movement is painful - hard to exersize. But I'm in remission - so time to work it off!

And don't listen to people that diss anyone that doesn't meet their 'standards' of beauty... What they don't understand, is EVENTUALLY we will all get old and 'ugly' - and it's those that learn to look for the beauty 'within' that can stay happy with themselves. No matter what happens to their bodies..

Yes, I USED to actually be a bodybuilding model who could date any man she laid eyes on (ehem - and did!) ... Sigh, not anymore.. But I'm so much more content and HAPPY with my life now. Deforming disease and all!

• 3 months later...

I'm down to 197# and holding for now.

I am still looking towards my goal of 160# by 2010, hopefully, I'll make it there in good time.

Beth