Click Here!

Old TSS Fanfictions

Cardinal

So, I'm sure I'm not the only writer here with this sob story :help: ---- TheSilverSnitch is gone (I'm behind, I know), I can't find my back up files (I *swear* I saved all of these), and I'm still moping about my long lost fanfictions that I wrote and loved so dearly. So, I am looking for a few of them. If anyone might have come across them at some point, or saved them for your own personal reading, I would OWE YOU FOR LIFE, haha.

Here's what I'm lookin for:

Severus/Harry pairing::

"Rescue Me" and "Rescue Me II" written by Cardinal -- pieces of Rescue Me are here at AFF, but not the complete work.

"Rescue Me"-- Harry is raped by Vernon Dursley, rescued by Severus Snape and the two mate/bond on Dumbledore's instructions to procure more security for them against Voldemort.

"Rescue Me II"-- the sequel, wherein, I cannot remember a DANG THING (or I would just rewrite it). So even if you just remember READING this and can tell me the highlights, haha, that would be awesome!

"A Soul's Requem" by Cardinal

Severus sucked on the delectable neck of Harry Potter, former Golden Boy of Hogwarts. After the defeat of Voldemort what use had the wizarding world for the Boy Who Lived? Who cared now if he lived, or how? He'd served his purpose and the media and crowds had happily let him fade into the background as they experienced true freedom for the first time in many years. The Potions Master, however, had never held more interest in Harry.

Draco/Harry pairing:

Summary: What would the world be like without Lord Voldemort? Find out here the story of a marriage of convenience, that turns into a budding romance.
----------Basically on this one, Harry's entire family is alive, there was never a Voldemort, he was raised in the Wizarding World, and the Potters were a semi-prestigeous family. The Malfoys are lookin for a suitable husband for Draco, and of course, Harry is picked ;) Marriage and general chaos ensues.
Voldemort/Harry pairing:
"Before I Was Evil" by Cardinal
This fic use to be up on AFF, but was taken down, so I was wondering if anyone might have saved a copy? In it Harry was captured by Voldemort, made his "pet", Voldemort/Tom Riddle shows a somewhat different side of himself, possibly even treats Harry better than the "good side." For whatever reason all I have saved of this fic is Chapter 7, haha.
Edited by Cardinal

Okay, summary pages from Silver Snitch II, but unfortunately, I can't pull the actual story files

author page - clicking on "more info" will show you details about the story

A Soul's Requiem

Rescue Me

This is an LJ list where ASR was featured as a finished novella - you might check with any of the people having posted there to see if they might have copies?

I've wanted to do this aswell, as there were two stories that I posted on The Silver Snitch that I foolishly forgot to post elsewhere... The main problem in this is, not only is TSS gone, but those two stories were written in a coulpe of paper notebooks and not saved on my computer. Sadly I can't seem to find these notebotes and fear they may have been thrown away years ago :(.

I honestly wasn't sure if it was alright to ask if anyone had saved these stories to their own computers. One was called "To Find Love!" and the other was "The Perfect Gift!". I can't remember if I posted under the name MuggleAngel, Muggle_Angel or Muggle-Angel while on TSS, but I'm possitve that it was one of these three. The only reason I can't remember which, is because TSS has been gone a couple years.

The Perfect Gift! was a Christmas story I wrote back in 2006 or 2007!?! And in it Harry is alone for the holiday, because he hurts to see all the happy couples. Every one knows that he dosn't mean the things he say's and they work hard to get him the perfect gift for Chrstmas! This ends up being a SB/HP (Sirius/Harry pairing). It's actually turned out very sweet and only had a kiss or 2... and a quick snuggle in bed (-;

To Find Love! is a story where Hermione has been trying to set Harry up with a girlfriend and later finds out that he's gay. So she works togetther with Remus and the person he's seeing, to set Harry up on a Wizards Blind Date. It has a happy ending, even if Harry think his friends went a bit crazy at first. It ends as a RW/HP (Ron/Harry pairing)! I had a lot of fun wrighting the discription of them, for their Blind Date Picnic by the ocean... I think in my original Summery I said, "There was a Blind Date, a Wedding and a Propsal; in that order" or I said somethng to that efect!?! Sadly I don't recall the year I posted this story, but it may have been onlder then "The Perfect Gift!"!?!

If anyone might have these, I would love to have them to post again... And maybe rework them a tiny bit, as I know they were far from perfect! However, if no one can help me, I understand and won't ask again :). Thank you for reading this!

Well, I can tell you it was under Muggle_Angel because of your posts here and here ;)
Unfortunately, I'm not able to find any other information - I can't even pull pages on wayback :(

I got this partial summary:

Harry is alone for Christmas, as he wants to be! Or does he really? His friends get him the perfect Christmas ... Harry's glare hardened and Sirius' laugh died down. ... The Perfect Gift! by Muggle_Angel

But that's all I found. Sorry. I hope someone can help you!

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Well, I can tell you it was under Muggle_Angel because of your posts here and here ;)

Unfortunately, I'm not able to find any other information - I can't even pull pages on wayback :(

I got this partial summary:

But that's all I found. Sorry. I hope someone can help you!

Thank you so much for trying to help... I have searched all over and have found all of my old paper notebooks, all but the two that held these stories :(! Therefore I am sure that they were thrown away. I know I could try to rewite them, but because of the detales I added to describe the characters, scenes and letter from the Ministry, that would be almost impossible. Again, thank you for trying to help :)!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.