Click Here!

Kingdom Hearts - AkuRoku

Guest Ashe

I need help, guys. There's was this amazingly good fic I read probably years ago. I'm 99% positive it was on this site, but it MAY have been ffn. I've searched through the archives about five times, but I'm probably not searching for the right thing (or keep overlooking it).

As I remember it, Roxas had fairly strict parents. He was still in high school, and Sora was his brother. I'm pretty sure Sora was dating Riku, and that's what started Roxas's interactions with Axel in the first place. Axel had just moved there. The fic follows Roxas as he slowly slips under Axel's bad influence. Axel convinces him to skip school at one point, and go to the gas station with him. There were secret kisses, and Roxas attempting to hide a hickey from his parents (and Sora).

The fic was a WIP, and had maybe...five chapters the last time I read it? It may have been deleted by the author. I'd just like to know a name.

ANY help would be appreciated. Even if you have the very vaguest idea of a fic title, please share.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Link for the above:

Dangerous by Akurokufanatic
Roxas has never been perfect like Sora, but he has never been bad. A happy medium, always floating between the two extremes of the world. That is until a certain red head comes to town. Abuse,Anal,Bond,D/s,HJ,M/M,Oral,SoloM,Spank,Tort,Toys,WIP,Yaoi
Posted : 2009-07-21 -:- Edited : 2011-07-12 02:01:21 -:- Read Reviews

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.