Click Here!

Twin M/M Story

Guest Detrit

Guest Detrit

Soooooo, I'm looking for another story. I read it awhile ago but haven't seen any update in a long time. I don't remember what it's called but I was about twin boys separated. One stayed with their mother and one stayed with their father. Once their mother died, the twin was sent to live with his father. I do remember that one of the twins is a model and he is obnoxious. I also remember that when they were little they had a strong attachment to each other. If you can help me with this, I will truly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Detrix

Guest dazedandconfused

I remember reading this story too and really like it! I tried searching but can't find it maybe it was removed for some reason. If I ever come across it again, I will post where I found it here for you.

Guest Detrix

Thank you so much. I tried to search for the story but I couldn't find it. I hope that author updates sometime soon because I would love to know what happened. If I run across the story I will do the same.

Guest miles

I remember reading this story too. I liked it. :)

I'm really not sure but I think the author is/was Ero-Kitsune and the story 'the Ying Yang theory'...

Maybe someone else can confirm it or not.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.