Click Here!

I can't upload

Guest Rose

Guest Rose

Hi, I'm new to the site as an author and I'm trying to upload a story but every time I click on add, or edit or delete in any category, all I get is what looks like a 404 page (it doesn't actually say 404 though) which gives me links to the forum. Regardless of what I'm clicking on, that's what I get. It's quite annoying.

Hi, and welcome.

Getting that error generally means that you need to log out, clear your cache and cookies, and log back in using the upper right hand corner fields. We have a known glitch with the center login fields that renders them ineffective after the initial registration.

I'll also mention that if you are using Internet Explorer 10 as your browser, they have a quirk that quite literally defaults to quirk mode when you attempt to use the text box to upload a story. We do have the workaround for that here.

If you're still having issues, please let us know, along with telling us what operating system you use, the browser and version, and the version of Java you use. That will help us find a solution.

I hope this helps!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.