Click Here!

Sess/kag Inuyasha Fanfiction

Guest PurpleSnoopy

Guest PurpleSnoopy

HI!

i'm looking for a fic that i lost where kagome is some kind of prodigy who can break any code and helps to bring back rin who was kidnaped. this is au in modern times. inuyasha is going to marry kikyo. and sesshomaru helps protect kagome so no one tries to use her abilities, besides the codes she paints and she started when she was really young.

i think that's it sooooo someone can help me?

thanks

• 1 month later...
Guest Mistress_Safire
HI!

i'm looking for a fic that i lost where kagome is some kind of prodigy who can break any code and helps to bring back rin who was kidnaped. this is au in modern times. inuyasha is going to marry kikyo. and sesshomaru helps protect kagome so no one tries to use her abilities, besides the codes she paints and she started when she was really young.

thanks

The Story you are Looking for is called Heart Hacking.

• 2 months later...
Guest Guest_killashandra_*
HI!

thanks

I LOVE that story..... It's called Finding You by demonlordlover. I first read it on A Single Spark. It is'nt there anymore though. You can find it in its entire length on yahoo GROUPS under demonlordlover2. Happy reading.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.