Click Here!

Help with my account please?

Guest Gina

Guest Gina

Hi, I'm having trouble, I reset my password three times and I know that it's right when I go to sign in, but it keeps taking me to a page asking for a valid e-mail and I'd already updated it...so what's going on? I haven't put my stories up I'm waiting till I have them finished, but I still like to sign in and give reviews. So any help you could give me would be great. ^_^

BTW to the mom's out there happy mothers day

And to the admins, thanks for doing your job even if you get people irked. I've seen a lot of people get mad over banned authors. I was sad for two but if you don't go by the rules that's what you get. So thanks for all your work and doing your job....as tiring as it my get from time to time LOL. Love this site and would like to be able to be logged in.

Gina,

I won't ask you to put your e-mail in open forum, but it's possible that it's either been misspelled or the e-mail you're entering isn't the one we have in the database.

Also, if you reset the password to the same thing you had it as before you requested the reset, it will blank the password field completely, and you won't be able to login.

One other thing to consider is which set of login boxes you're using. There is a known bug with the center login boxes - they can only be used for account validation at this time. We do ask that you use the login boxes located in the upper right, or you won't be able to access your account.

If you would, send an e-mail to technicalsupport@adult-fanfiction.org with your e-mail information so DG can look into the issue to determine exactly where the problem lies.

Thanks!

Guest Gina

:wow: It's say's I'm not registered but I know that I am, so I don't know what's going on but I tried everything. Since I couldn't solve it on my own I sent Tech a e-mail. I don't know why it would say that I'm not registered.

Gina

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.