Click Here!

The Demon Casket Reopened: Comments, questions, and general blahs

Demon Casket

Yeah, I made it sound all grand 'n all, but, I'm just opening this up in case anyone wants to ask me anything about whatever I'm writing at this time.

Current project: "The Itch"

Current work in progress: Chapter IV - Scratch My Itch

Fandom: -Adventure Time-

Sideline post project: "Of Cumming Age"

Fandom: -The Amazing World of Gumball-

Commentary is fun!

Edited by Demon Casket

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heya Alpha. Mmmmmmmmiiidunno. I'm not exactly a fan of the harem. I prefer one on ones...however, lol, it looks like this one's going the way of the harem anyway. It's alive dude/dudet, lol. Sometimes I feel like I'm riding the darned thing just as much as you are, hahaha!

Wells, it might, it might not. Alls that I know is that, even though I didn't see this one coming as hard as it did, a mile out, this sexion is the most complicated piece in the story. I'd say what's about to happen, and the blasted literal cluster fuck that's about to explode here, lol, but, I hate spoilers, heh. (I don't wanna overdraw your imagination on possibilities though, so, no, Bonni and Marci aren't gonna go join Finn in the 4-some. Hell, the 4-some is gonna be messy enough as is and...ugh...I doubt I'd have the energy to turn it into a 7-way reverse gangbang on Finn. Lol, I shudder at the thought. I don't have the vocabulary or the strength to try and attempt that, hahaha.)

What I'm really scared of happening is that this messy session will drain my mojo, and I mean past the Empty mark, all the way down to dust dry. I did this sort of thing with an Amazing World of Gumbal fic, not too long ago, where Gumball did Nicole, Penny, and Anais, all in a giant flesh sandwich, switching the gals in a stack as if he was shuffling cards...ouuuughhhhhhh...I wasn't able to write or finish another fic for 3 months....geeeez. Ah well, guns drawn and fingers crossed. I hope this one doesn't empty me out too, lol. Anyway, thanks for being the first questior, lol. Hope you stick with 'n ride this one out, loving the ride as much as I am, lol.

See you on flip side.

Guest LurkMoar

Mind if I ask where this Gumball fic Is exactly?

And I hear ya. Writing too much of one thing can lead to burnouts or writer's blocks all the time in the future. I just hope you make this story as awesome as possible! Without pushing yourself over the edge of course.

Hehe, yeah, burning out sux. Recovering from it isn't an easy task either, lol. Takes a buncha methods n techniques to get over it...it's draining.

Uh, the AWG fic is on another forum, but, I'd be more than happy to post it here. After this proj though. I'd definitely need a break after this one, hehe.

Guest LurkMoar

Hehe, yeah, burning out sux. Recovering from it isn't an easy task either, lol. Takes a buncha methods n techniques to get over it...it's draining.

Uh, the AWG fic is on another forum, but, I'd be more than happy to post it here. After this proj though. I'd definitely need a break after this one, hehe.

I'll take a link instead if it's trouble posting it on the site.

If not. Then it looks like I'm going digging through the depths of the Internet!

Eh, I really wish I could just link it to ya, but, the forum is kinda private. (Dunno if too many on here, asides from the people I know, are familiar with the WWOEC.) On top of that, despite the fact that some are of the opinion that I have decent writing skill, I don't think I'm too well known on the net, so, digging the net isn't exactly gonna be fruitful for you, lol. Don't worry, I'll post it up on here, soon enough.

Edited by Demon Casket

Guest LurkMoar

Eh, I really wish I could just link it to ya, but, the forum is kinda private. (Dunno if too many on here, asides from the people I know, are familiar with the WWOEC.) On top of that, despite the fact that some are of the opinion that I have decent writing skill, I don't think I'm too well known on the net, so, digging the net isn't exactly gonna be fruitful for you, lol. Don't worry, I'll post it up on here, soon enough.

Well darn. Looks like I'm going to have to stand the test of time......and patience.....

And don't worry. All well known writers started out small before having an explosion of popularity. I'm sure your time will come some day.

Keep up the good work!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Captain_Rayzak

Hey,
I don't know if this was you but a while back there was also a story on AFF about finn catching PB and Jake in the act and going to Marceline for help in figuring it all out, but it was different. Marceline showed him a vampire vid and taught him how to jerk off. I was just wondering if that was this story and it was changed, or if it was a different story coincidentally similar that got taken off. On another note, I enjoy the work! Well written, and with my favorite pairing from the show! Keep up the good work, looking forwards to the next chapters.

Lol, sorry, wasn't me. I didn't even know I might have been mirroring someone else.

In all honesty, I don't read other writers' fics because of that type of phobia. Lol, I'm scared of ripping off people's stuff without knowing it, so, yeah, I stay away.

I did that only once, mirroring myself I mean, with another pair of fics I was writing from the Johnny Test universe. The first was titled "Johnny Irresistible" (and, no, I titled it that months before that episode came out), and the second, which was an attempted revamp, was titled "Girls Gone Johnny". To this day, both are unfinished symphonies. I just hope future eps of Johnny Test can help relieve me of my stigma, but, I haven't seen the new eps and need a buncha Sissy action to get my caboose up and running for JT again.

Eeenyways, glad you like it! Always warms my belly to hear someone enjoying my sweet little prattles, lol. I just hope I can stoke the furnace a little more to finish that sucker up. The next pairing was the main freakin' reason I started the fic...and my feet r draggin in the mud.

Eeeeeenyways, thanks for chattn with me. Here's hopin.

Guest Shiro_Wolfman_K

I like your stories quite a lot, they are not only well done, but well described and so close to the canon that you can actually picture what's happening really easy, almost as a chapter itself.

And for someone that doesn't like Harems, you do seem to make quite a lot of stories with one guy getting many girls. Not that I mind, so far you have done a great job. I wonder if you will make another Gumball story, and using the others females of the animation? The episode of Carrie possesing Gumball is just begging to be used in such a fashion on an adult story.

And about your story of Adventure Time, The Itch.

Well it was a surprise because, the quality of it is really good, probably one of the best if not the best on AFF, and I am wondering if its getting closer to its end? If so, what are your plans for future stories and wich Fandoms will you do? Have you any story from this Fandoms: Gravity Falls, Phineas & Ferb, T.U.F.F Puppy, and the original Ben10?

And sorry if I am not reading your Korra story, but well. Not fan of the show... at all. Didn't like how much of a Soap Opera with powers it was, and how much effort they put into pleasing the raving fans of the Zutara with Korra. If you like ATLA, would you make a story of it? I always thought that the monogamy style of life wouldn't be used so easily in such a situation, especially with Aang being the last of his kind, that would have put Katara in an ugly spot. They solved that in Korra, with Aang's son having a lot of airbenders childs. But that still quite too few of them, and they almost got wiped out by an attack of the enemy in the show, putting the whole Avatar cycle at risk.

Still, thank you for the update on the Itch, and of course, I love the fact that you don't worship the character of Flame, and like many others that had been involved in a relationship, you admit that the relationship between those two was doomed to fail, especially with Flame innability to simply process love without putting the whole world in danger. Fans of her just like to omit or ignore that tiny detail, and put their attention on the "he can't touch her". But I feel that with even they being able to touch, they just smell like puppy love, or the kind of love between teenagers that just smells quite a lot of failure waiting to happen, especially because their relationship seems to be based on the novelty of them finding someone close to their ages, and of course the physical aspects of said relationship, which are so far, quite limited. On personalities, well, they seem to clash in certain aspects, even when they are similar in their approach.Take for example the reaction of Flame in All the Little People, she was downright bored at his side and only took interest when the physical aspect of a relationship was brought upon her.

Still, thank you for the stories, I am hoping to see more of you.

Guest Captain_Rayzak

Lol, sorry, wasn't me. I didn't even know I might have been mirroring someone else.

In all honesty, I don't read other writers' fics because of that type of phobia. Lol, I'm scared of ripping off people's stuff without knowing it, so, yeah, I stay away.

I did that only once, mirroring myself I mean, with another pair of fics I was writing from the Johnny Test universe. The first was titled "Johnny Irresistible" (and, no, I titled it that months before that episode came out), and the second, which was an attempted revamp, was titled "Girls Gone Johnny". To this day, both are unfinished symphonies. I just hope future eps of Johnny Test can help relieve me of my stigma, but, I haven't seen the new eps and need a buncha Sissy action to get my caboose up and running for JT again.

Eeenyways, glad you like it! Always warms my belly to hear someone enjoying my sweet little prattles, lol. I just hope I can stoke the furnace a little more to finish that sucker up. The next pairing was the main freakin' reason I started the fic...and my feet r draggin in the mud.

Eeeeeenyways, thanks for chattn with me. Here's hopin.

I noticed that, read your works for a while it seems and didn't even realize it, and no probe! here's hoping too!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Brewer235

Hey, I'm sad to hear it will be a while before the itch is updated :,( I love that story. But I was just curious if you have ever thought of posting it on Fanfic.net. I tried posting some of my stories on this site and it was just a big heap of crap and they ended up getting removed :/ But your gumball and adventure time story are amazing! And I Think TONS of readers on Fanfic would love them.

Guest Brewer235

They do as long as you rate them M for mature readers only. I have many stories posted that had sex and violence and such in them. Your stories would bring a lot of readers joy because they are freaking AMAZING!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.