Click Here!

A story called October

Guest Pukapukit

Guest Pukapukit

Hey,

I looking for an original story that I read on AFF a few years ago (I think around 2008?). It's called October (and it also had a sequel called November). The story is about a post-apocalyptic world in which a plague made all women infertile, and causes some men to develop a womb and be able to get pregnant. The story revolves around a group of men like that that are taken into a military facility and then pretty much "given away" as wives to officers of high ranks and a reward for high achievements.

I tried to look for it in the search tool on AFF and it showed no results.

does anyone know what the author is called? or if it's still up but with a different name then i remembered...?

thanks!

August by Kabi

In a militaristic post-catastrophic world, men possessing a specific genetic sequence are targeted by the government to aid in mankind's survival. But the Change comes easier to some men than others. Angst,Bi, COMPLETE, D/s,M/M,Minor, MPreg,N/C,OC,
Posted : 2008-05-21 -:- Edited : 2009-09-29 02:31:24 -:- Read Reviews

November by Kabi

\In a militaristic post-catastrophic world, a group of young men posessing a specific genetic sequence are targeted by the government to aid in species survival. Mpreg. COMPLETE. Abuse,Angst,AU/AR,Bi,D/s,Dom,Exhib,H/C,Humil,M/M,MPreg,N/C,OC,Oral,Trans

Posted : 2007-05-17 -:- Edited : 2009-02-17 21:55:09 -:- Read Reviews

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.